wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation

wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation

1.0

on 4/19/2017 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Like most of the reviews, YouTube made me buy this. It goes on nice with a brush or beauty blender. Looks great for about 30 minutes then just goes down hill from there. I want to wash my face within a few hours of wearing this. My skin feels and looks terrible. It accentuates my pores, wrinkles and rubs off with the slightest touch. Not to mention it oxidizes terribly. I even tried mixing it with my sunscreen that usually dries me out. Nope. Also mixed it with my trusty Revlon colorstay..nope. Tried no setting powder, with setting powder..nope. Blotting didn't even take away the sticky/oily/tacky weirdness. I literally had to peel the tissue away from my skin while blotting. So bizarre.

on 4/8/2017 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have the shade Mocha. This shade is fiery orange. In the trash it went.