Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation
Photo Focus FoundationPhoto Focus FoundationPhoto Focus FoundationPhoto Focus FoundationPhoto Focus Foundation

3.1

on 2/15/2018 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this foundation for about a month now. Overall I can say I like it, the coverage and the way it sets on my skin is good, it leaves a matte effect that I like but I know that if I was someoke with dry sky I would probably not like it that much. I only use it on work days and it stays on pretty well at least for the first 4 hours, as any other foundation I've used it start to "melt" on and around my nose, but if I use a powder it would stay fine.

It has not broke me out and that is very rare for a foundation, even high end foundations sometimes break me out. Fenty will still remain as my favorite but I call this one the "work foundation" and I'm prettt sure I'll keep repurchasing.

For finding your shade, I recommend that you go on their website and use their compareable tool, they list many other foundations and shades, then when you have 2 possible shades, go to the store and compare them. They have an undertone system too like neutral, cool etc so also be aware of your undertone.

on 1/14/2018 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love wnw fdtns as a rule (coverall, ultimate match, tinted moisturizer, THIS.).......it does have an unpleasant odor-aroma of paint with this. But wnw fdtn are good for oily skinned people. The spatula is an interesting addition. For $6 this is pretty good but discovering your shade can be an arcane process .and wnw is cruelty free (which is awesome!!!) I use wnw reserve your cabana powder for glowy skin.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

First thing the packaging. UGH I hate dump bottles and I took that stupid spatula thing out. The actual formula, however is amazing except the smell, but that goes away after a little while. Its a very liquidity formula, very thin. It is a buildable foundation as its so thin. it covers fairly decently and I love the range of shades and undertones I was able to find one with a neutral undertone instead of yellow which is very typical of drugstore foundation. I will buy another when I finish this bottle, but I want to see if I can find a pump next time. If you haven't tried it yet I recommend it highly.

on 12/7/2017 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Price was great, shade range is really nice. No matter what primer or powder I use with this foundation it rubs off, creases, transfers and generally looks gross. I do find this oxidizes on me, and the “neutral” shades are just straight up pink. Texture is great, feels weightless on the skin with a nice natural high medium coverage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've only used this for events, because it doesn't have SPF and isn't really an everyday foundation. It did look really good in photos from two weddings I was in. It doesn't look as natural in person in my opinion, but in photos it looks fairly skin-like. I was fairly high-to-medium coverage. I wore a moisturizer underneath and I still felt kind of dry at first. I think it looked best from the 2-5 hours after applying period. I will update if I try it more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

wow wow wow ! this lived up to its type and then some ! it's medium to full coverage for sure . I use a damp sponge to allot this which I found works these best or you can get streaks. I have combo skin which is usually.more oily , this stays on a good 8 plus hours on me before needing a touch up . the formula is thin, definately silicone type feeling. it doesn't break me out and it leaves your skin airbrushed looking. I always use a powder to set and setting spray to finish . it's a score

on 11/6/2017 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

For starters, this foundation is much too heavy and textured if applied with your fingers. A very light application with a damp sponge makes a lot of difference. The range of shades is good. First, I bought Porcelain but it was too light for my NC15 skin tone. The Soft ivory was just right and barely oxidizes. The coverage for redness is good but I do not like how the product accents texture. The price of $7.50 is a good buy. I certainly will have no problem using the product up but probably will continue my search for the best foundation for me.

This is one of my favourite inexpensive foundations. I was able to find a colour with a slightly pink base which matches my skin tone. It covers well without settling into my lines too deeply. About halfway through the day, my nose needs a touch up, but I've not yet found a foundation that doesn't need a touch up on my nose.

on 9/19/2017 12:32:00 AM

This is my favorite cheap foundation. Covers well. Only bad thing is that I tend to look oily mid day even I use this, I must powder my nose! I'm also not a darn of the smell. I find the product hard to remove when the product is about 3/4 gone.

I do use this on days I don't want to use my good makeup though! Definitely covers well.

on 9/12/2017 8:22:00 PM

I was surprised by how much i liked this foundation. It has such a natural looking finish and is easily build-able. Not cakey at all and blends beautifully. My only complaint is it does smell a bit paste-ey but it doesn't linger too long.