Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation
Photo Focus FoundationPhoto Focus FoundationPhoto Focus FoundationPhoto Focus FoundationPhoto Focus Foundation

3.4

on 2/12/2018 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is an ok foundation for the price but I found it pretty drying so this might not be for us dry skin folks. I actually like the stick to apply it and the price of course. It applies nicely with a beauty blender but I could probably only use this in the summer when my skin is not as dry.

on 1/3/2018 6:22:00 PM

Formula is a lil sticky smells kinda like paint but I spent literally $5 on it and it works really well tbh. Not exactly natural looking but it’s not cakey w/ light-medium coverage.
It doesn’t oxidize at all and doesn’t cling to dry patches it’s a great product for the price

on 10/17/2017 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This foundation is good for an everyday/weekend look

Has good coverage, but is quite "paint" like. Can be built up

I found it quite drying on my skin, so I did the ol' Wayne Goss trick & put in 3-4 drops of oil and mixed it well (to the entire bottle!)

Made a huge difference! Not bad for the price!

on 9/25/2017 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I had such high hopes for this foundation after seeing everyone on youtube rave about it.

Unfortunately, it didn't work as well for me as for other people.

I have dry skin with a slightly oily T-zone. This foundation makes my dry areas look drier and my oily parts look oilier.

The coverage is fine for what I like, which is low to medium.

The smell is horrible, and the texture feels very liquid, almost oily.

The spatula on it sucks, but for the price, I can't complain.

Overall, would not purchase again. Very disappointed.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

The orice point is great. However,its only medium coverage if you build it up. Too much and it will get cakey. I was extremely shiny in 2 hours, started to wear off around my nose and temples around the 3 hour mark. Oxidized around 45 minutes. Also I cannot stand the smell. It smells like paint thinner.

on 6/25/2017 7:58:00 PM

Ive got 3 back-ups of this guy on my shelf, I love the medium coverage I get with this foundation, it does not cake or settle, seems to be transfer proof, and has a decent wear-time. I extend its natural wear time by using powders and setting sprays with it. I also appreciate the color and tone selection. I only wish it wasnt necessarily a foundation specifically for looking good on camera as I do like a good SPF in my foundation, but i settle for wearing SPF in a moisturizer underneath.
Just be aware that there is a potent smell of house paint to this foundation, I personally dont mind it since it dissapates once its applied to the skin, and it doesnt seem to bother my sensitive skin either.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this is slowly becoming my HG foundation! It's just so pretty and holds up in southern heat (unlike most foundations), and with the price tag! My lord, I love it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This foundations has an array of problems, which makes me pretty sad because it's one of my best matches.

- Smells AWFUL. I felt like I was putting paint all over my face. The smell took forever to go away too.
- After only a few hours of wear, without anything like sweating, it was breaking up on my face and there were spots where you can tell it was just gone.
- Felt tacky all day like it never dried but at the same time dried me out like crazy. It also sits on top of the skin, never really blending in.
- Emphasized the texture of my face as well as dry patches even after moisturizing and exfoiliating. I have pretty small pores but this foundation wanted to make it noticeable.
- BROKE ME OUT SO BAD!!! I don't have sensitive skin and I've never been prone to acne, but only after one use of this product, I had at least 5 pimples the next day.

On top of all of this, I like the packaging minus the paddle inside the bottle. It just adds an extra step and I'd rather not use the paddle straight on my face for risk of bacteria transfer/cleanliness. A pump would have been better for this product.

on 4/18/2017 5:27:00 PM

I seen many Youtubers and makeup artists rave about it like it was the best thing since sliced bread so I decided to give it a go.
I can't recall the name of the color I had but it was the lightest shade which matched my porcelain pale cool skintone self perfectly.
I am not a fan of it however-mostly because I have dry skin and it feels like there is NO moisture in this foundation. It feels too "dry" going on. I think if you have oily skin you may like this.
Also, its very sheer. its buildable but its not suitable for anyone with even minor skin issues. I usually use BB cream and it was almost same coverage(ps my BB cream was from Korean makeup line which usually has more coverage than American brands)

Love this foundation!!!! It's my new HG and I actually like it better than my MUF HD stick foundation which is $40. It has full coverage, great color selection, looks like skin and good in all lights as it claims! The only downfall is that it dries quick so blend quick and really pay attention to the hair line and it can cling to your hair