Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation
Photo Focus FoundationPhoto Focus FoundationPhoto Focus FoundationPhoto Focus Foundation

3.8

on 10/17/2017 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This foundation is good for an everyday/weekend look

Has good coverage, but is quite "paint" like. Can be built up

I found it quite drying on my skin, so I did the ol' Wayne Goss trick & put in 3-4 drops of oil and mixed it well (to the entire bottle!)

Made a huge difference! Not bad for the price!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Purchased as I was looking for a cruelty free, well priced foundation. Purchased on line. Had concern that the porcelain color would be too yellow from the photo on line but was perfect to use for cool toned very fair skin. Was very surprised how well the color matched. Much better than many high end foundations.

Formula is thick and I have very dry skin. I used a primer over moisturizer. Applied with fingers to control amount of foundation. Buffed with a blender sponge by Tarte. Looked amazing. What truly surprised me is that it lasted all day. Most foundations I've used disappear into my skin before my day is over.

Highly recommend

on 4/25/2017 7:04:00 PM

W & W discontinued its Coverall Foundation, my HG, so I tried this. Sigh--it doesn't cover or stay on as well, accentuates my pores, and feels slightly greasy on my combo skin. Preferred the plastic tube too--lighter and more portable.

on 3/14/2017 2:28:00 PM

50+ normal skin. This is a great ds foundation. Probably the only reviewer here thay used fingers to apply. Good coverage, good finish

Video Reviews & Tutorials