wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Black age: 30-35
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation

3.5

on 4/24/2017 11:18:00 AM

I applied this foundation same way as i applied my other foundation which is by hand and i'm not into full coverage makeup look so i only applied lightly at where i really need and blend out for places that's okay. However, this foundation makes my face looks liked i have tons of foundation on. Maybe because it has more of a matte finish but my face looks very powdery and thick. I also found it a bit irritating cause i got a red hives spot after applying it and a bit itchy at places. My face also seems bumpy when i wake up this morning while i had this on all day yesterday for the first time. Probably won't be using it again but since it's so affordable it is still totally worth a try.

on 3/23/2017 12:22:00 AM

I super love this foundation!

It covers really well and looks oh so natural.

The smell reminds me of Estée Lauder double wear.

I love how my skin looks so flawless. I've been reaching for this stuff over my Mac Pro,long wear, smashbox studio skin and loreal infallible. It is currently my fave!

I love how it photographs too. No filter needed! I use this with a buffing brush. Will try to use it with beauty blender.