wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation

wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation

3.1

on 3/3/2017 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My new favorite foundation! It's a good price and has a great color selection. The finish says it's supposed to be matte but I disagree on my skin it look very natural and a skin like finish with I would say build-able coverage

I absolutely love this foundation! For about $5, I think it's incredible.
I bought it the day it came to my local Walgreens, and I wore it all through the next day. This foundation claims to have been tested in 7 different light conditions, and I believe it. I applied it with my trusty RealTechniques sponge, and it blended very nicely! One thing I would note is that it does dry down fast, so you may want to work in sections. The coverage is medium-high, but is pretty buildable. After setting my face with some translucent powder, I took to the camera on my phone to see if this was true to its claim, and it was!

The foundation wore pretty nicely throughout the day, and retained the "no-flashback" effect, as I tested it many times. Overall, for the price, this foundation can't be beaten! Wet N' Wild is killing the game right now!

on 2/19/2017 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

yo, this stuff is horrible. I'm oily as hell and it made me look dry, it broke up on my nose and WOULD NOT blend out. the packaging is horrible. this feels like a primer on your face, but not in a good way. it sits on top of your skin and feels like it's coming off the whole day. it has little to no coverage. the only good thing was the color match, i was the lightest shade and it is a godsend for pale people.

on 2/24/2018 3:19:00 PM

Its good for everyday use but it’s not full coverage and it get a little bit crease so surly needs some fix powder

on 7/14/2017 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my usual go to foundation for every day. The main issue I had with this in the beginning was that it has a smell similar to nail polish, but after using it a few times I don't mind it. The texture is not my favorite but you get what you pay for ($5.99). I use it every day because it is cheap and replaceable, unlike my Lancome foundation. The coverage is light to medium, I feel if you work with it a bit and use powder it has the potential to be full coverage. I have oily skin and this does not cover that up at all even though it doesn't claim to. Since I am oily it can rub off on my shirt or on my hand if I rub on my face, but I am fairly good at not touching it. I have broken out slightly after using this regularly so if you have super sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend this. Definitely not long lasting.
However, this is not the perfect foundation and not ideal, this is perfect if you are in a pinch and can't afford to replace your more high-end product right away. I used this during my first year of college when I couldn't afford to use up my pricey items. Since I am not big on instagram or anything, I cannot confirm or deny that the claims on the bottle are true (perfect in any lighting on camera).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product smells weird and broke me up badly. I have sensitive, combination skin that is very acne-prone. I bought it as I heard many good things from influencers on YouTube, try it at your own risk!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I loooove this product!!! I've been struggling to find a good foundation for my oily skin and i'm glad that the hunt is finally over. If you live in the Philippines, you know how hot it can be especially during the summer time and this stuff did a pretty good job of holding up, i only had to blot around my t-zone. It has a natural finish but still has good coverage and i get a lot of compliments saying that my skin looks amazing even though im wearing foundation *wink wink*. The oily downside is that it dries too quickly making it a bit difficult to blend and it only comes with a spatula.

Great foundation for the price, love the little spatula that comes in the bottle. blends out really easily. It doesn't cake up in pores, and is pretty full coverage. probably my favorite foundation.

I loved this foundation when I first got it, it looked beautiful on my skin and felt so soft. But after a few days of using it started to look Super cakey and almost as if my skin was very dry, I hadn't changed my skin routine or anything. I had a couple of friends say that theirs did the same, mine does it off and on. One day it looks great, the next it looks cakey, and so on. So I'm switching my foundations. Sorry Wet n Wild.

on 5/11/2017 7:49:00 PM

The product felt very poorly made on my skin it's such a flop. It gathered in my pores (which are relatively small may I add) to the point where they looked like kiddie pools, the smell smells like your typical drugstore foundation not pleasant but tolerable. After about an hour or so it separated on my chin and under my eyes and my skin wasn't even oily yet. Yikes