wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation

wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation

3.2

on 5/23/2018 2:14:00 PM

bleh.
i was really excited about this one, hearing lots of people rave about how great and affordable it is, but it just isn't for me. this foundation slides around my face, refuses to blend of buff into the skin, and clings to every single dry patch and bit of texture that i have. my forhead legitemately looks like sandpaper when i apply this. it does have a paint smell, which does not bother me personally, but the blending and texture issues definitely do.
i admit that the failure of this foundation is partially the fault of my skin, it's pretty rough and patchy. if you have smoother and less dry skin, i think it's worth a try, since it's only 6 dollars and does have some good reviews.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Alright so I'm a teen who wears makeup everyday to go to school and this what I can say so far about this foundation. A little goes a long way. And it has super good coverage, covers all my acne scars and it stays on all day. Also a really good colour match for my brown complexion. I really liked the spatula thing too, it was cool and I'm starting to think I like it better than the pump. Anyways, the downside? This foundation is so mattifying, your skin looks dry so make sure to moisturize a lot. And why doesn't it come out of my foundation brush? I thought there was something wrong with it so I tossed it and bought a new one but it was still stained from this foundation????????? Idk but for the price and quantity I would buy again

on 2/24/2018 3:19:00 PM

Its good for everyday use but it’s not full coverage and it get a little bit crease so surly needs some fix powder

If you have combination skin, listen up
This foundation was really good for me in the summer because my skin is on the oily side, and it stayed matte.
In the winter my skin changed so it was normal, no excess oil, and the foundation caused me to break out really bad.
It gets in your pores and any concealer, brush or anything touching your face will move it out of place and make it patchy. It also enlarged my pores really bad and smells like acrylic paint

on 1/3/2018 6:22:00 PM

Formula is a lil sticky smells kinda like paint but I spent literally $5 on it and it works really well tbh. Not exactly natural looking but it’s not cakey w/ light-medium coverage.
It doesn’t oxidize at all and doesn’t cling to dry patches it’s a great product for the price

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product smells weird and broke me up badly. I have sensitive, combination skin that is very acne-prone. I bought it as I heard many good things from influencers on YouTube, try it at your own risk!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good affordable foundation that goes on good and looks natural. Does smell like paint tho.

on 8/15/2017 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

really wanted to love this foundation.. i have normal skin which is dry only on my nose to unibrow area which unfortunately is the first part of my face that gets oily later on in the day. i like how they label the packaging with its undertone, it made it easier for me to pick one out. i apply it with a sponge, it isn't the easiest to blend but i didn't mind. there was a weird smell but for me it wasn't too strong that i smelled it all the time and it does disappear when you apply it. it did cling to my dry area, but after it all set it looked gorgeous! unfortunately my awe didn't last too long.

i wore it to work (6+ hours) and when my nose became oily it was horrible, the foundation on that area disappeared! i tried it again the next day with primer underneath - same result. however, the rest of my face was still okay. i did use setting powder and spray on both occasions.

overall, i was disappointed. i loved the price (7.99CAD regular, got it for 5.99CAD) loved the labelling with undertones, shade range could be better. if only it cooperated with oiliness. but if you don't have oily skin, i say go for it! i see people finding ways to make it work for them, maybe i will do that when i have the time, but right now i don't see the need to make a foundation work if there are still a lot others to try.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I loooove this product!!! I've been struggling to find a good foundation for my oily skin and i'm glad that the hunt is finally over. If you live in the Philippines, you know how hot it can be especially during the summer time and this stuff did a pretty good job of holding up, i only had to blot around my t-zone. It has a natural finish but still has good coverage and i get a lot of compliments saying that my skin looks amazing even though im wearing foundation *wink wink*. The oily downside is that it dries too quickly making it a bit difficult to blend and it only comes with a spatula.

Great foundation for the price, love the little spatula that comes in the bottle. blends out really easily. It doesn't cake up in pores, and is pretty full coverage. probably my favorite foundation.