L'Oreal Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser Normal to Dry Skin

L'Oreal Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser Normal to Dry Skin

4.9

on 5/22/2017 1:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Really really really like! This product is superior to most of the other micellar waters I've tried so far. Although I would give Sephora's house brand a slight edge in terms of effectiveness (i.e., using less for the same result), unlike Sephora's micellar water the L'Oreal product doesn't bother my eyes - and it's cheaper! You get a lot of water for well under $10. True to its claim, it does not make my dry patches any worse, and in general it is non-irritating to my skin. I never feel a need to rinse after cleansing. Another great drugstore find thanks to MUA!

on 3/14/2017 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a big fan of micellar waters. I have used the Simple and Garnier brands but this is my very favorite. I use the Normal to Oily formula (blue cap) and unlike the others I have used, it does not leave a sticky residue. It really is matte and I feel no need to rinse as I did with the others. Those with dry skin might like the 'sticky' ones, though, because they are more moisturizing. This one is not drying and removes makeup well although I do not use waterproof mascara. This brand is somewhat more expensive but worth it.

on 2/26/2017 2:52:00 PM

My skin- very dry/dehydrated
My sister raved about this and so I decided to give it a go. I go through micellar waters like a mofo and so cheaper ones are greatly welcomed. This is fantastic! Leaves my skin soft, smooth, clean AND it is really efficient at getting all my makeup off including eye area (however I do use a bi-phase one when wearing heavier eye makeup). Fantastic product. (I have used roc, vichy, la roche posay, caudalie, payot, lancome, mac lightful, darphin, avene, bioderma toners/micellar waters but this is definitely one of my favourites in conjunction with mac's and payot's)

This product has been available in my country for the past couple of years, only in 200ml bottle, now luckily it comes out in 400ml bottle, which is more cost effective and lasts for longer. It's my HG and best micellar water I've tried (I've used Avene, Bioderma, La Roche Posay, Garnier etc). It removes makeup effectively, it is affordable, fragrance free, doesn't dry out or irritate my very sensitive, allergy prone skin (unlike Bioderma Sensibio H2O). It pretty much has everything I want from a makeup remover. I went through many bottles and will continue to repurchase it.

on 1/27/2017 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like this cleansing water because it doesn't leave a greasy feeling on the skin and it takes a lot of makeup off with little product. I also love the package, the tip on the cap it is really helpful to manage the amount of product on the cotton ball.

on 1/26/2017 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I have very sensitive skin (Rosacea) so I avoid water and pretty much all soap-based cleansers. This stuff is great. I put some on a cotton pad and it takes the make-up off with minimum effort. Just lightly wipe and your face is clean.

I first found out about this product two years ago after seeing it featured on a daytime talk show and I've been buying it ever since.

I also like that there's no useless box to have to throw in the recycling. And it's very reasonably priced, goes on sale a lot.

on 1/23/2017 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Excellent product, works as it is supposed to on my waterproof eye makeup and general cleansing.

on 1/18/2017 7:39:00 PM

this is pretty good. it's a lot like the Garnier micellar water but with different ingredients. it works a little better at removing my eye makeup than the garnier one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was hesitant to jump on the micellar water bandwagon, but consider me a full convert! I have sensitive skin that waivers from oily in the summer to dry in spots during the winter. I wear a medium coverage foundation, waterproof eye makeup, and a setting spray on days I wear makeup. This brings it all off and my skin does not feel tight nor dried out. I use 2 cotton rounds and it completely removes all traces of my makeup. I believe this has even helped to shrink my pores as they are not as noticeable as previous. My partner even commented on how nice my skin looked (and this was while I was not wearing any makeup)! An added benefit is that I color my hair and noticed no matter what cleanser I used, it would leech some of the color from my hairline. Not so with the micellar water. I love this product and would buy again. The price was very reasonable about $6 US and I have used it daily for about 2 weeks and am only 1/4 through the bottle.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

there was a new line of micellar cleansing waters in my local drugstore. This one is made by L'Oreal. There are three formulas: all skin types, normal to dry and normal to oily. The bottles are square with rounded corners and contain 13.5 fl oz (400ml). I selected the all skin types, even though I have oily (and mature) skin because I want to use for eye makeup remover. This particular one indicated "even waterproof".
The bottle has to be shaken before use. It mixes like the Almay liquid eye makeup remover.

I used it all over my face not just my eyes. It did not leave my skin oily or tacky or left a greasy residue. It took off my eyeshadow and mascara perfectly and also my powder foundation. I don't use waterproof makeup.
I own the Garnier all skin types and the Simple micellar water. In my case, L'Oreal performed just as good as Garnier. I have stopped using Simple because it did not remove anything.

In addition, I am considering purchasing the normal to oily version since it says on the label that it has mattifying qualities to use as a toner before applying makeup

It is selling at approx. 11.00usd as of Jan 2017. A L'Oreal skin care coupon that does not have this product featured on its face was accepted by the retailer.