L'Oreal Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser Normal to Dry Skin

L'Oreal Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser Normal to Dry Skin

4.7

on 1/18/2017 7:39:00 PM

this is pretty good. it's a lot like the Garnier micellar water but with different ingredients. it works a little better at removing my eye makeup than the garnier one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was hesitant to jump on the micellar water bandwagon, but consider me a full convert! I have sensitive skin that waivers from oily in the summer to dry in spots during the winter. I wear a medium coverage foundation, waterproof eye makeup, and a setting spray on days I wear makeup. This brings it all off and my skin does not feel tight nor dried out. I use 2 cotton rounds and it completely removes all traces of my makeup. I believe this has even helped to shrink my pores as they are not as noticeable as previous. My partner even commented on how nice my skin looked (and this was while I was not wearing any makeup)! An added benefit is that I color my hair and noticed no matter what cleanser I used, it would leech some of the color from my hairline. Not so with the micellar water. I love this product and would buy again. The price was very reasonable about $6 US and I have used it daily for about 2 weeks and am only 1/4 through the bottle.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

there was a new line of micellar cleansing waters in my local drugstore. This one is made by L'Oreal. There are three formulas: all skin types, normal to dry and normal to oily. The bottles are square with rounded corners and contain 13.5 fl oz (400ml). I selected the all skin types, even though I have oily (and mature) skin because I want to use for eye makeup remover. This particular one indicated "even waterproof".
The bottle has to be shaken before use. It mixes like the Almay liquid eye makeup remover.

I used it all over my face not just my eyes. It did not leave my skin oily or tacky or left a greasy residue. It took off my eyeshadow and mascara perfectly and also my powder foundation. I don't use waterproof makeup.
I own the Garnier all skin types and the Simple micellar water. In my case, L'Oreal performed just as good as Garnier. I have stopped using Simple because it did not remove anything.

In addition, I am considering purchasing the normal to oily version since it says on the label that it has mattifying qualities to use as a toner before applying makeup

It is selling at approx. 11.00usd as of Jan 2017. A L'Oreal skin care coupon that does not have this product featured on its face was accepted by the retailer.