L'Oreal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal to Dry Skin

L'Oreal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal to Dry Skin

4.7

on 11/19/2018 2:53:00 PM

Yes, i've already repurchased, this is a wonderful micellar water and takes off all my makeup including mascara with no hassle at all.

It has no fragrance, does not sting my eyes, is well priced and has sensible packaging. I would not bother buying any other brand now - I have tried Bioderma and this is better in my opinion, I have also tried Garniers various incarnations including their oil infused variety and this still beats it hands down.

I don't know what the versions are like for other skin types but i'll be sticking to this one as there is no need to stray when this works so well. If you are looking for an affordable micellar water/eye makeup remover then you will not be disappointed.

Okay, so this is the first micellar water I tried so I can't compare it. I picked it up on a clearance rack because I'd heard about this stuff but didn't know what the fuss was about. Then I tried it AFTER I'd already cleaned my face. Or THOUGHT I'd cleaned my face. Wow. I kept using more cotton pads and still seeing makeup come off. Yikes. It leaves my skin feeling soft. Nothing not to love here IMO. For reference, my skin is not sensitive and even though I like this, I still have a few other items I rotate with because they're on the sink so I haven't used this consistently for a long period of time.

on 3/9/2018 10:07:00 AM

I've tried a few micellar waters from other brands like Garnier, Bioderma, and Simple but I would say I like this one the least. Not because its not good but I just prefer other ones better. I'm not really a fan of how it feels on my skin. I feel like the ones the from other brands feel more refreshing and more "water" like if that makes sense. It has a very very slight sudsy consistency to it and a very mild scent to it. Which are the reasons that I don't like it as much compared to the other micellar waters that I tried. But, it does get the job done and it gets rid of my makeup well.

I love this stuff. Some days I am too lazy to remove my makeup. I take a baby wipe, pour a little of this Micellar water into it and easily wipe my makeup off. Then my skin feels plump afterwards and not tight or dry.

I feel this really helps my dehydrated skin.

on 5/22/2017 1:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Really really really like! This product is superior to most of the other micellar waters I've tried so far. Although I would give Sephora's house brand a slight edge in terms of effectiveness (i.e., using less for the same result), unlike Sephora's micellar water the L'Oreal product doesn't bother my eyes - and it's cheaper! You get a lot of water for well under $10. True to its claim, it does not make my dry patches any worse, and in general it is non-irritating to my skin. I never feel a need to rinse after cleansing. Another great drugstore find thanks to MUA!

on 3/14/2017 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a big fan of micellar waters. I have used the Simple and Garnier brands but this is my very favorite. I use the Normal to Oily formula (blue cap) and unlike the others I have used, it does not leave a sticky residue. It really is matte and I feel no need to rinse as I did with the others. Those with dry skin might like the 'sticky' ones, though, because they are more moisturizing. This one is not drying and removes makeup well although I do not use waterproof mascara. This brand is somewhat more expensive but worth it.

on 2/26/2017 2:52:00 PM

My skin- very dry/dehydrated
My sister raved about this and so I decided to give it a go. I go through micellar waters like a mofo and so cheaper ones are greatly welcomed. This is fantastic! Leaves my skin soft, smooth, clean AND it is really efficient at getting all my makeup off including eye area (however I do use a bi-phase one when wearing heavier eye makeup). Fantastic product. (I have used roc, vichy, la roche posay, caudalie, payot, lancome, mac lightful, darphin, avene, bioderma toners/micellar waters but this is definitely one of my favourites in conjunction with mac's and payot's)

This product has been available in my country for the past couple of years, only in 200ml bottle, now luckily it comes out in 400ml bottle, which is more cost effective and lasts for longer. It's my HG and best micellar water I've tried (I've used Avene, Bioderma, La Roche Posay, Garnier etc). It removes makeup effectively, it is affordable, fragrance free, doesn't dry out or irritate my very sensitive, allergy prone skin (unlike Bioderma Sensibio H2O). It pretty much has everything I want from a makeup remover. I went through many bottles and will continue to repurchase it.

on 1/27/2017 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like this cleansing water because it doesn't leave a greasy feeling on the skin and it takes a lot of makeup off with little product. I also love the package, the tip on the cap it is really helpful to manage the amount of product on the cotton ball.

on 1/26/2017 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I have very sensitive skin (Rosacea) so I avoid water and pretty much all soap-based cleansers. This stuff is great. I put some on a cotton pad and it takes the make-up off with minimum effort. Just lightly wipe and your face is clean.

I first found out about this product two years ago after seeing it featured on a daytime talk show and I've been buying it ever since.

I also like that there's no useless box to have to throw in the recycling. And it's very reasonably priced, goes on sale a lot.