Created with Sketch.

Reviews

Created with Sketch.
from

3 years ago

Cranberry is a fuchsia, metallic polish. I was part of M&S beauty Advent Calendar. It is my first M&S nail polish and I must say I am very impressed. The packaging is similar to high end brands, like Chanel. It has a movable outer cap to make it easier to hold (I do with the inner cap was textured to provide better grip, but I guess I can't have it all). And this polish is a third of the price of the Chanel ones. The brush is nice and wide, meaning I could cover the whole nail in a couple of strokes. This polish claims to be 'All In One' (base coat, top coat, long wear, high shine, brilliant colour) and it includes Argan Oil and Vitamin E. I couldn't bring myself to part with my nail routine, so I used my tried and trusted base/top coat with this polish. I used 2 coats of Cranberry, which gave me perfect opacity. I found it to be long lasting. There is something else I wanted to mention about this polish, which amazed me. I paint my nails regularly (the are never naked) and for that reason they are discoloured. I am used to this and stopped paying any attention to this discolouration, but after I took Cranberry off, my nails looked white. I am not sure what this is down to, but I am impressed. I will most definitely be getting more Autograph polishes from M&S.

About reviewer (740 reviews)

Age30-35