Alba Botanica Very Emollient Sunscreen Mineral Protection, Fragrance Free SPF 30

Not tested on animals

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a sunscreen and primer in one! Like others say, it's thick and takes some blending in, but it looks gorgeous on the skin. Makeup goes on nicely. I find I need to add a hydrating primer, but I have really dry skin. I don't notice a white cast. It blends in seamlessly with my fair skin. I feel comfortable with just this on. One thing I'm not too keen on is the packaging. It's in a tube and due to gravity sometimes it just pours out the bottom and you get too much product. You have to be careful when opening it or it could squirt out. I wish it came in a pump. However, this is just me being nit picky. This might be my holy grail sunscreen!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This product is great. I'm an NC30 and I get only a slight amount of white cast with it, easily coverable by foundation. My favorite part is that it doesn't pill like most mineral sunscreens do. It also doesn't irritate my eye area, like chemical sunscreens do. It also is very moisturizing and acts as a primer. LOVE IT! The price is fair as well, I think I paid 7 dollars on sale at Kroger for this.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff. No irritation no perfume slight whitecast (which is always the case with a mineral sunscreen). I will happely take the whitecast (which to my knowledge is unavoidable with a mineral) considering how smooth this formula goes on and how nice it feels on the skin (Oh and considering the fact that I am brownskinned the whitecast is really very minimal compared to other mineral sunscreens I 've tried that have left me looking a grayish purple at times.). The formula is thick but not greasy or too sticky and it blends out very smooth. After it has been spread out it doesn't lay too thick on the skin. Another great thing about it is that it goes very well underneath make up. I effing love this stuff and I think I found my hg sunscreen❤❤

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This sunscreen is very nice for the face as it is moisturizing and has very little whitening, if any, for a mineral sunscreen. I like to wear this on the weekends around the house when I'm not going to put on any other makeup but need some spf because I'm near windows or out working in the yard. It's a little thick and needs to be rubbed in well, and wears pretty good all day as it's not too heavy and doesn't make me feel like I have something on my face. It may grab along the hairline & eyebrows though.
I feel I have put this through a decent summertime test while working a summer security job where sun exposure was unavoidable. I kept it in my lunch cooler and reapplied 2-3 times during the day (typically at lunch/noon and again around 2 pm) and found it easy to reapply even without a mirror and on sweaty skin (blotted with a napkin or bandana). No sunburns but I did get a minimal amount of tanning and as someone who hates the sun I found this to be acceptable.
I've repurchased this at least 3 times and as long as they continue to make it will repurchase again!