TonyMoly I'm Real Tea Tree Face Mask Sheet - Soothing

TonyMoly I'm Real Tea Tree Face Mask Sheet - Soothing

on 11/1/2017 4:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Overall: A refreshing treat for acne-prone skin. I'm dealing with a lot of redness, especially as the weather is changing this fall, and this mask felt really nice and soothing. After taking the mask off, my skin felt cool. Despite the tea tree, it was not irritating.

Price: The price was okay - about $4 (USD) at Ulta for a single mask. That's a little more than I usually spend, but I didn't mind.

Packaging: The packaging is super cute. It was convenient, not difficult to open, and the directions were clear.

I will probably buy this again. To enhance the experience I plan on exfoliating and putting the mask in the fridge before using it.

on 7/12/2017 9:19:00 AM

This is a nice mask by Tony. It has a fair amount of tea tree oil so it helps acne, but doesn't fry your skin either. This is a nice mask to use when you have a couple of pimples at TOM or a heck of a weekend. The mask smells like tea tree, and has a nice plush almost gel like water consistency that felt very nice on my skin. Afterwards my skin looked toned and almost mattified but I didn't feel dry. It did add a little moisture, but not a lot. I think this mask is mainly to treat pimples/redness than hydrate strongly. Nice to have for bad skin days.

I ordered a variety pack/bundle of the sheet masks in the 'I'm real' line and I honest did not really know what to expected from this mask as it states that the mask is ''soothing'' and helped "dull" skin. This particular mask is a tea tree-infused mask without any (I believe) parabens, contain talc, benzophenone, triethanolamin, or color additives.

The actual material of the mask did not feel cheap and did fit my face rather nicely. The mask was also soaked in a lot of essence and after applying the mask, there was still leftover essence that I actually applied to the backsides of my hands since they have a bit dry lately and I figured why not. That worked great for my hands and the essence also smelled great.

This mask did not perform any miracles but I do dare to say that it is a really good "all around" kind of mask. I don't want to say that this mask felt specifically tailored to one skin type but perhapes maily problematic skin such at my own right now. I have actually been struggling with some break outs which is something I don't usually have since my skin is normally rather dry and acne free, yet my skin magically have been managing to be both breaking out and at the same time being dry. God bless...

My skin was however really sticky afterwards for quite some time but were the next day just really plump and fresh. Made my makeup look really good and my skin to stop acting up. I can't say that this mask stopped my breakout as I am not sure if I can give it that kind of credit but it did certainly did good things by moisturizing without getting greasy or making the little breakout worse.