Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick

Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick
Matt Matt Matt Lipstick

4.5

on 4/21/2018 5:06:00 PM

I am new to Essence cosmetics but am impressed with what I have tried so far. Recently I raved about their Barely There lipstick which is a really nice mauve pink color. I placed another order and this time ordered a matte lipstick in the shade Perfect Match. Whoa! For me this is a perfect match, it is similar in color to Barely There but a hair less pink which is actually better for me. Some pinks make my teeth appear not their whitest so I tend to stay away from pink altogether. But this is a true MLBB color for me, I like a lot.

This though is probably my perfect pink, odd because I thought I found it in Barely There. Well, now I have two great pinks! Perfect Match is more matte though it's probably not a true matte, somewhere in the middle but Barely There is shinier where Perfect Match is not.

5 stars for this one...I am going to order another one, maybe two more from Essence. Shoot, maybe I will try a different color in this line. Anyway, I am glad I tried this, I honestly thought it may not work for me, too pink maybe but I am glad that I am wrong.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Surprisingly long wearing. I was really impressed. This rivals Maybelline's Colour sensational lines, which are my go to. And you can't beat essence prices.