Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick

Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Surprisingly long wearing. I was really impressed. This rivals Maybelline's Colour sensational lines, which are my go to. And you can't beat essence prices.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Mm..mm! These are so soft and silky! They are just what you need when you want some color but nothing fussy. I have Wow Effect and on me it is a mauvy pink (leaning VERY cool)...it gives me that rosebud looking lip. It actually looks really pretty without lip liner..just pop it on and go!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I own almost all of these and they are really excellent. I have written detailed individual reviews for many of them if you look them up here.

In general, these are creamy, thick, opaquely pigmented semi-mattes with a classic yet modern selection of shades. Don't miss shades 2-Perfect Match and 3-Wow Effect if you only want to try a couple of more modern/sophisticated colors.

These are similar to WnW's MegaLast line with much better packaging (bullet is pointed, swivels down all the way, better case) but they don't last quite as long generally. They also have a fruity/sweet scent that isn't my favorite (MegaLast is unscented), but I live with it.

These are $4.50 at Shopper's here in Canada. I highly recommend you check them out.