Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick

4.5

I got mine in the colour wow effect which was much more of a bright berry pink than I'd thought when I swatched it, while I didn't expect it to be this colour I ended up really loving it. The lipstick is quite matte without being drying or hard and feels smooth, it's not completely transfer proof but in saying that it lasts a good 5 hours without rubbing off. Would definitely repurchase this.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I own almost all of these and they are really excellent. I have written detailed individual reviews for many of them if you look them up here.

In general, these are creamy, thick, opaquely pigmented semi-mattes with a classic yet modern selection of shades. Don't miss shades 2-Perfect Match and 3-Wow Effect if you only want to try a couple of more modern/sophisticated colors.

These are similar to WnW's MegaLast line with much better packaging (bullet is pointed, swivels down all the way, better case) but they don't last quite as long generally. They also have a fruity/sweet scent that isn't my favorite (MegaLast is unscented), but I live with it.

These are $4.50 at Shopper's here in Canada. I highly recommend you check them out.