Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought 02 "Perfect Match" for only $5.05 CAD. It's an exact DUPE for "Sephora13" Liquid Lipstick at a 3rd of the price. Totally pigmented, covers my imperfections & lasts hours. Oh, & does NOT dry my lips out. The packaging is nice too. The cover is the color of the lipstick itself. Will certainly re-purchase more colors in this line.

on 12/24/2017 10:44:00 PM

Ridiculously good for the price. I paid, what , $1.50 for it with a coupon? It’s great, too. I would have counted it a good purchase for $15 from any mid range makeup line.

The color- 02 Perfect Match- is a lovely MLBB color. Mauve-pink-sorta-nude. It’s not too brown, not too purple, not too pink, not too light. The exact right balance for a not overly made up look.

The texture is great. It does have a hint of satin- which I like. (The true matte bullet lipsticks tend to be a bit cakey and odd.) Yet it is matte enough to wear for a long time for a bullet. I did not need a lip liner, it stayed in place nicely with no creeping into fine lines. It isn’t as crisp as a liquid matte however- for that you would indeed need a liner. I didn’t mind but it is a matter of taste for sure.

Packaging is meh, not hideous but not cute either- but who cares for that price range; as long as the cap stays on in my purse, it’s all good.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have color Perfect Match. This is incredible lipstick at rock bottom prices. I can buy almost 10 of these for the price of one Estee Lauder lipstick. The stay power of this lipstick is better than Estee Lauder.

The formula is thick yet creamy. It is not super matte but it is moisturizing with staying power. I got 9 hours with no retouching. I was impressed. YsL matte dried my lips this dies not for only $3.

The container is simple, elegant, and very streamlined.

This product smells like raspberries. I personally love it, but some people might not like it.

The only complaint is that the lipstick moves in the container and ends up rubbing when twisting up. It didn't break, but be gentle.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Mm..mm! These are so soft and silky! They are just what you need when you want some color but nothing fussy. I have Wow Effect and on me it is a mauvy pink (leaning VERY cool)...it gives me that rosebud looking lip. It actually looks really pretty without lip liner..just pop it on and go!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I own almost all of these and they are really excellent. I have written detailed individual reviews for many of them if you look them up here.

In general, these are creamy, thick, opaquely pigmented semi-mattes with a classic yet modern selection of shades. Don't miss shades 2-Perfect Match and 3-Wow Effect if you only want to try a couple of more modern/sophisticated colors.

These are similar to WnW's MegaLast line with much better packaging (bullet is pointed, swivels down all the way, better case) but they don't last quite as long generally. They also have a fruity/sweet scent that isn't my favorite (MegaLast is unscented), but I live with it.

These are $4.50 at Shopper's here in Canada. I highly recommend you check them out.

Popular Lipsticks