Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick

Filtered by age: 36-43
Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick

4.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have color Perfect Match. This is incredible lipstick at rock bottom prices. I can buy almost 10 of these for the price of one Estee Lauder lipstick. The stay power of this lipstick is better than Estee Lauder.

The formula is thick yet creamy. It is not super matte but it is moisturizing with staying power. I got 9 hours with no retouching. I was impressed. YsL matte dried my lips this dies not for only $3.

The container is simple, elegant, and very streamlined.

This product smells like raspberries. I personally love it, but some people might not like it.

The only complaint is that the lipstick moves in the container and ends up rubbing when twisting up. It didn't break, but be gentle.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Mm..mm! These are so soft and silky! They are just what you need when you want some color but nothing fussy. I have Wow Effect and on me it is a mauvy pink (leaning VERY cool)...it gives me that rosebud looking lip. It actually looks really pretty without lip liner..just pop it on and go!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I own almost all of these and they are really excellent. I have written detailed individual reviews for many of them if you look them up here.

In general, these are creamy, thick, opaquely pigmented semi-mattes with a classic yet modern selection of shades. Don't miss shades 2-Perfect Match and 3-Wow Effect if you only want to try a couple of more modern/sophisticated colors.

These are similar to WnW's MegaLast line with much better packaging (bullet is pointed, swivels down all the way, better case) but they don't last quite as long generally. They also have a fruity/sweet scent that isn't my favorite (MegaLast is unscented), but I live with it.

These are $4.50 at Shopper's here in Canada. I highly recommend you check them out.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought 02 "Perfect Match" for only $5.05 CAD. It's an exact DUPE for "Sephora13" Liquid Lipstick at a 3rd of the price. Totally pigmented, covers my imperfections & lasts hours. Oh, & does NOT dry my lips out. The packaging is nice too. The cover is the color of the lipstick itself. Will certainly re-purchase more colors in this line.