3.9

price range

Reviews

2.0

10 months ago

Did not like this product. Too wet for me, didn't apply over makeup very well, was patchy and picked up product. Swatches on the hand beautifully so it may work on skin with no makeup. I have dry skin so that may be part of the problem. The packaging is kind of annoying as well. I wouldn't repurchase this highlighter.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Fine

EyesOther

a year ago

This highlighter is excellent with my skin. It gives me the most lovely glow. About me NW20 or below with very cool undertone for reference. This light glowing shade is just so pretty. This is super easy to apply and î sets into a lovely glowing pink. I do think this leans more for people with cool undertones. I hope they never discontinue the cushion line as I love all of them. This is super adorable and it's great little h/l it is so ethereal and works so well for me. Love it!

About reviewer (912 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I almost didn’t buy this because it looks very pink however it is such a nice highlight that just looks glossy and dewy on the skin without any real hint of color at all. More of a wet looking sheen and super flattering. You can apply it with fingers or the sponge included. Very affordable addition to any collection.

About reviewer (950 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Very natural, angelic glow

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

3.0

2 years ago

Video Review: http://bit.ly/wetnwildkeebuu I received this highlight, along with the cushion foundation, for free at the Beauty Con event in Pamona CA. I was first taken aback by the adorable packaging. I was impressed by how vibrant the highlight was when I applied it to the back of my hand. However, I wasn't that impressed when I applied it to my cheekbones. Compared to all other highlights I give it a 3.5. I think it's great for those who can afford it & want to sample a highlight without paying too much. It's nice for a subtle dewy look. I recommend using your fingers or another application besides the sponge it comes with. I tried applying it with the sponge and the streak was too big. I'll probably just use this for a simple makeup look but I won't be repurchasing. Video Review: http://bit.ly/wetnwildkeebuu

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

2 years ago

I never see anyone talk about this, but it's perfect for no makeup days. It's a very subtle pinky icy sheen than isnt at all glittery or chunky, nor is it wet, though it still achieves a gentle glossy cheek. It's not intense, not at all, and it would take build up to anything blinding, but it doesn't need to be. We see all the glittery and shiny and metallic glows, but this is the type of sophisticated sheen that never goes out of style.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

I am fair skinned and I struggle to find a highlight that looks natural. I bought this during Walgreens sale and I have been impressed. It makes me look bright and dewy without looking like a disco ball. They blend well with my finger or a sponge.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

3 years ago

I liked this enough to use daily until i started breaking out where I applied it -_-. When I swatched it I was disappointed it was a light pink shade since I have a medium/deep skin tone (NC 42-44), but I was happy it provided a metallic sheen instead of glitter. The product gets very sheer when blended to the point it didn't matter it was pink on my olive skin tone. It blended in giving me a natural looking highlight that set quickly so I could blend blush on top. This is not a blinding highlight off the bat but it does do more than just make you look dewy, its has highlighting properties. But NO glittter, No shimmer just a sort of luminous, metallic finish. Unless you pack it on unblended. Then... you will look iridescent and cakey. I hate the applicator, it applies too much, too unevenly, magnifying wrinkles and texture. I just used my fingers and it worked great. I won't repurchase because it clogs my pores basically. Other than that its pretty decent.

About reviewer (350 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I was hesitant to try this at first because I didn't think the shade would go well with my NC47 skin, but it actually does. I use my fingers to apply. They blend easily and leave a nice hint of shine behind so it's good for everyday use. The packaging is really cute too, I wish they would make a brown girl. I like mixing this with the Jordana Strobe Sticks and they make a beautiful combo that lasts all day. I would buy this again.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

3 years ago

I really like this highlighter! It applies really well with a finger and blends nicely. It stays put for about 5 hours without setting spray. With setting spray (I use milani) you can get 8+ hours of wear. I wear this highlighter with only concealer, eyebrow pencil, and mascara to work. The pink, pearly color shows up nicely. This is unlike some other highlighters I have bought where you can't really tell the color differences (eg, gold, vs champagne, vs pink, etc.).

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive