Essence 2 in 1 Eyeshadow And Liner

4.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/29/2018 8:23:00 AM

I bought 2. It’s the 2 brown/ grey shades in the middle in the picture above . Product is good , as it is pigmented and the Color is very nice . Goes on smoothly . Just that personally I don’t Ike the effect , much prefer a wash of Color using powder e/s. Will not rebuy for that reason .

on 2/19/2018 1:53:00 PM

Super pigmented, and extremely long lasting: when swatched on my arm they still showed on the next day.
Don't really understand why these are called 2 in 1 eyeshadow and liner, a shadow stick this big could never be used as liner. Bragging point should be their long lasting and creamy formula. I own the three lightest shades in the photo, 03 Light Me Up, 02 Peach Perfect, and 06 She's Got the Mauve. All three are great, Peach Perfect is a metallic/foil rose gold, Light Me Up is a sparkly white/ivory and She's Got the Mauve is not mauve but a metallic/foil cool-toned brown. Sadly, I'm pretty sure these are being discontinued, so grab them while you can.

on 8/15/2017 5:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Picked this up in the shade Peach Perfect. I find this comparable to, if not better than Clinique's Chubby Stick Shadow Tint (which I have in Bountiful Beige which is extremely similar to Peach Perfect). This shadow stick is easy to apply, doesn't crease and lasts all day. To top it all off it's also cheap!! Would repurchase.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have a few shades of this shadow pencil, and I really like it. They are very pigmented and they set nicely. I mainly use them as a base for similar shadows to amplify the color, but I have worn them alone as well and they last really well on my hooded lids. I've tried a lot of cream and stick shadows, and these are some of my favorites. They don't make a lot of colors, but they have the basics covered, and they're great for when you're in a hurry and only have time to apply one color eye product. For the price, these are a really great buy!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Awesome find!!! I have she's got the mauve & peach. Mauve is great for a subtle smoky eye, really brings out the green in my eyes. The peach is beautiful too, just sparkly enough but not too much for a day look. Last & lasts, doesn't crease. Wore both tonight for a dance gig with a bit of darker shadow in the crease & they made an excellent base. The powder shadow applied perfectly, the whole look wore beautifully all night. So cheap, so pretty!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a huge drugstore cream shadow junkie and this is one the best ones I've found. Not only are these extremely long wearing on my unprimed oily lids, the colour payoff is very opaque and the twist up applicator is such a dream to use. Sometimes I find that I need to set my cream shadows for more longevity, however this are totally fine on its own over 10 hours without creasing and blends seamlessly. I only have one shade, She's Got the Mauve, which is a mid-tone cool tone mauve and its perfect for my daytime work smoky eye where I apply all over my lid and blend into my crease, finishing off with an inner corner highlight and mascara. I am keeping my eye out for the Go Bronze shade, looks like another great smoky eye colour. One thing I like to do to ensure that my pencils stay creamy, it to store it tip down and the cap clicks closed.

PROS: Easy to use, retractable twist up, blendable, incredible longevity, opaque colour payoff
CONS: Tip will dull overtime

I got mine for under $5.00 CAD at Superstore.

on 4/27/2017 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Just went to my local newly opened Tokmanni and bought these babes in so bronze, mauve and perfect peach. They were all very creamy, glides on like a dream. And by the time they were applied, they didn't budge even after running and was completely water and transfer proof! For the price, these are really amazing. I used to be a mac paint pots and lately colourpop super shock shadows devotee, but along came essence and now I'm just so crazy about this brand! The quality is no joke!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Either these are really new (only 2 reviews?) or they're a really well kept secret. My cosmetician at SDM brought these to my attention (the Essence display is so "nothing" and hard to see and many products are really close to ground level, necessitating getting down on one's knees to look at them) - she said they were amazing and every bit as good as products costing way more. Guess what - she was right! I picked one up in the shade "She's Got the Mauve". I bought it because it looked to be the perfect taupe...I didn't even notice the name til I got home and used it for the first time. It really isn't mauve....it's a cool leaning, shimmery taupe that could probably look more mauve if you paired it with shades like MAC Fathoms Deep or Too Faced Voulez-vous. But it's a great, basic taupe that pairs well with almost anything. I like it with MAC's (discontinued) Legendary Black or with Wedge in and above my crease and it also looks fabulous on its own. Worn as a base, it makes Nars Kalahari duo really deliver. I definitely plan to get a few more of these (I think there are only 5 shades, all neutrals and mostly light with one darker shade). Another "plus" is that these are "twist up" pencils, so don't need sharpening (unlike Rimmel's ScandalEyes pencils, which require a sharpener and all the mess that entails).

on 2/4/2017 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Incredibly fabulous product at any price and the fact that it's dirt cheap is a bonus. The colour 02 Peach Perfect goes on smooth, blends beautifully, is really long wearing on my normal but aging lids. It also brings out my green eyes. I would go so far as to say I prefer this to my Laura Mercier shadow sticks. The colour "03 Light Me Up" is not as metallic but also beautiful and smooth. I'm guessing they might not wear well on oily lids but I don't think many cream products do. Once the point is worn down they don't work so well as a liner but I use an angles liner brush and it's great. They even work in my waterline. A fabulous product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

My favourite shade is 02 Peach Perfect. I also have So Bronze and She's Got The Mauve. They are super affordable, super creamy, super pigmented, easy to blend, easy to apply, waterproof and last for long hours. The formula is simply heavenly. My new favourite items from Essence Cosmetics.