Etude House Big Cover Cusion Concealer

Etude House Big Cover Cusion Concealer

on 1/21/2018 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Favourite everyday concealer at the moment. Lightweight, has build-able medium coverage, a beautiful radiant satin finish, and blends out effortlessly. Has a light scent too which i love, a bit like baby power with a hint of sunscreen (i don't remember if it actually has SPF). Price point is on the affordable end of the spectrum too. Already on my second tube and have barely used anything else since i got it.

HG. This concealer is light in texture, non-drying and full coverage. It doesn't settle into or accentuate fine lines and covers my dark circles really well. The concealer applicator is a sponge tip similar to the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer, but is a bit smaller, maybe the side of a large pencil eraser, and is slimmer in size with a click-pen at the bottom to push the pigment into the sponge tip. I have the Peach Pink color, which leans more towards light pink than peach, and it's a great match for my fair NW18-ish skin. Most concealers/foundations/powders pull too yellow for me, so a light pink shade is always a good fit and is pretty hard to find. If anyone remembers the L'Oreal AirWear Concealers, now sadly discontinued, this is very close to my former HG Brightener shade (light pink). I had hoarded the last remaining tubes that could be found on Ebay, and after finishing the very last tube, I went back to Ebay in search of a replacement. I searched for fair pink concealers and found Etude House Big Cover Cushion Concealer in Peach Pink, and a new HG was born! It costs about $8.00 from various Ebay/Amazon sellers, and I know some KBeauty stores on Roosevelt Avenue near Main Street in Queens, NYC, offer this brand. Highly recommend the brand and concealer for lighter skintones. Sadly no current shades for WOC, which I hope they will change as the Korean brands expand globally. Will definitely repurchase!