La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser

Price: $

Price: $

AQUA / WATER / EAU (LA ROCHE-POSAY PREBIOTIC THERMAL WATER • GLYCERIN • COCO-BETAINE • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • SODIUM COCOYL GLYCINATE • PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE • SODIUM CHLORIDE • CERAMIDE NP • NIACINAMIDE • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER

on 12/15/2018 9:11:00 AM

After using the Effaclar cleanser from the same brand, i realized that it was drying out my face, so i needed something more gentle, but yet effective. I bought the Toleriane one, hoping for it to be great, and it was! This cleanser removes my makeup (non waterproof), my sunscreen and the dirt of my face without stripping my moisture barrier. As a girl with acne-prone and combination skin, living in a very hot city, i'm loving this and will repurchase (what 'll take a long time for me to do because the bottle is huge!).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I bought this because I was looking for a non-salicylic acid cleanser that would still keep my skin clear. I'd been using black soap for a long time but it was losing its effectiveness and I was breaking out much more. This is somewhat drying at first, so I started off using it every other day only at night, but after my skin calmed down a bit I worked up to using it both day and night. This is the only change I've made in my routine and it has almost singlehandedly cleared up my skin. I haven't gotten any deep, painful cystic acne since using it, and the only minor eruptions I've seen have been the very occasional tiny little whitehead that is gone within a few hours without a trace. My pores are smaller and my skin is smoother, more even-toned, and less oily overall. I even feel confident enough to go out without any tinted moisturizer or foundation at all, just a little powder to cut down on shine.

I like that this foams up a lot even without using my Clarisonic, and it rinses off very easily without residue. It's a good bargain because the bottle is huge for the price and you don't even need a full pump for each use. It's also easy to decant into a smaller bottle for travel.

When I run out in a few months (I've been using it for about 4 months and am only halfway through the bottle), I'll definitely buy this again.