La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser

3.8

AQUA / WATER / EAU (LA ROCHE-POSAY PREBIOTIC THERMAL WATER • GLYCERIN • COCO-BETAINE • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • SODIUM COCOYL GLYCINATE • PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE • SODIUM CHLORIDE • CERAMIDE NP • NIACINAMIDE • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER

on 9/19/2018 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like it but it irritates my eyes. I’ll use it on my vagina since it’s fragrance free

This has become my HG makeup removing wash! I love how it takes away all traces of makeup off my face while still being gentle on my skin and maintaining a good ph level unlike other cleansers that just make your skin feel tight or overly dry. Being in my early 30’s i feel like my skin has been shifting from oily to being more on the combination side but this cleanser never leaves me with those rough patches yet keeps the oily parts at bay while leaving my skin feeling super clean. I also like that unlike other washes who like to claim that they are also for “removing makeup on the eyes” this one actually does not sting them!! So unless you use waterproof mascara, you can use this to get it all off and not take the extra steps (and time ) with using eye makeup removers before washing up. When i was in my twenties cetaphil and neutrogena’s gentle cleanser worked well for me but like i mentioned earlier, getting older and having my skin change i feel that this wash is more up my alley Since it regulates your skins pH levels. The packaging is convenient as well the pump always gives you just the right amount of product without being wasteful and has never clogged on me. You also get quite a bit or atleast a little more than usual washes contain 13.52 oz to be exact so it should last you quite a while. and even though it might not be a big deal to some, having limited space in my bathroom cabinets I appreciate the simplicity of the packaging. It is a taller cylindrical shape that fits easily with my other products compared to some other washes i have owned that design their bottles to be unnecessarily bulky, wide or squared.
Bottom line, It may be pricy compared to regular drugstore face washes but if you are in your 30’s or older or if you have combo skin and just need a wash that will help keep it balanced I’d say it’s definitely worth every extra dollar

I bought this cleanser after reading such great reviews. Unfortunately it broke me out terribly. If coconut oil breaks you out, beware it has an ingredient called coco -betaine which is derived from coconut oil. If not this foams really nicely. I wanted to love it.

on 12/28/2017 3:13:00 PM

I have really sensitive skin and use Cerave. My PH was imbalanced due to breastfeeding so Cerave just wasnt working out for me. Once I hit 30 my skin became very dry, which it wasnt before. I love this cleanser. Its gentle, doesnt sting, my skin feels clean. I need to scrub at least two times a week for blackheads though, but I saw a major difference with this cleanser, I dont have as many pimples or blackheads as I did before. I have been using this for 3 months, day and night, the bottle is large and I had only used about 25% of it; My child dumped half of it out and put water in it so I have to run and buy a new one :(, I will repurchase this because its amazing!!!

on 6/12/2017 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Big fan of this cleanser and I will repurchase. Soap free, fragrance free, chemical free, everything-free cleanser that works well to remove dirt, oil and makeup without conflicting with any of the other acne treatments I have to use. I used to think I needed a benzoyl or salicylic based cleanser for my acne but my dermatologist recommended a cleaner with none of those ingredients. It's working out will so far.It is gentle and doesn't dry out my skin.