The Body Shop Drops Of Light Pure Healthy Brightening Day Cream

The Body Shop Drops Of Light Pure Healthy Brightening Day Cream

1 review

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Isopropyl Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Rosa Centifolia Extract/Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Myristic Acid, Myristyl Alcohol, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Palmitic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Parfum/Fragrance, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide.

on 12/31/2016 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I was looking for a good fairness cream and there are so many brands to choose from- olay, neutrogena, Loreal, Ponds etc. But I splurged on this Drops of light day cream from TBS 'cause I love TBS products!!! This cream comes in a lovely jar which is a bit heavy but it's ok. The cream is velvety and light, not thick at all and is quickly absorbed into the skin. I've been using this for a week and I can tell the difference in my skin tone. My skin tone is definitely brighter, smoother and more even now. Sadly, the Drops of light Serum is also very expensive so I couldn't buy it but I'm very very satisfied with the day cream. Love TBS! <3 <3

Popular Moisturizers