2.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I like the scent of this and I laughed the other day when my boyfriend asked me what smelled good - it was my face! It might be considered too thick for some skin types but I personally like how hydrating it feels and my skin the next morning looks so radiant I don't need foundation some days. My tone is better and there is less to cover in terms of dark spots and unevenness.

About reviewer (127 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

9 months ago

This is where recommended to me from someone at Sephora. I love the smell of Attar of rose so this was not an issue for me. This makes my skin look and feel amazing to be fair I've got decent skin for my age especially when I'm a little bit more diligent about caring for it but nothing makes my skin look or feel as good as this does most of the negative reviews seem to be for the smell I have a keen sense of smell and I do not find this overpowering and fact I love it. I am trying to get away from anything that has a almost like a cream base because of all the fair lates and BCP's BC a's and all of the dangerous estrogen like chemicals that 10 to be in cosmetics these days. As far as I'm concerned this is pure heaven I will probably never buy anything else for my face this and sunscreen

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

a year ago

Also very surprised by negative reviews on here. I've seen a DRAMATIC difference in brightening, softening, skin tone, dark spots, everything. I use the 3 vitamin C products in the set (I think it's called Rose Ritual Set?) This brand is reasonably unfamiliar to me and now underrated in my humble opinion haha. I reach for this over my Drunk Elephant vit C (smells foul), over my Drunk Elephant Marula Oil, it soaks in right away, the scent is from actual rose petals, besides, it's just a scent. I don't feel like personal scent preferences should be a huge contributing factor to the overall rating of a product, unless it's actually putrid. Even my Drunk Elephant is pretty rancid smelling (some have described it as rotting meat, stale ham, metallic) but I get over it, it's there to improve my skin, not perfume my face. The rose scent is truly not bad at all. I hardly write reviews but felt the need to add this one. Game changer, and I own almost every 'holy grail' skincare product that comes out.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0

2 years ago

What can i say for this product its a relation of hate and love! I use it a month now on my face i havent noticed any crazy improvement but i like the smell and how good looking is my face the next morning! There is a concern with this oil-serum you have to use it on it's own i did the mistake to layer it with my moisturizer and the result was that the moisturiazer didn't stay on the skin because the skin was oily from the oil. It didn't bright my skin something i was waiting for bacause it contains vitamin c neither hydrated my skin. It did two things made my skin plumpy and moisturised . I also used it on my body and after waxing my feet and it calmed down the irritation. It's a good product but not favourite for the face i prefer it for my body.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

2 years ago

This product is supposed to brighten the skin and reduce discoloration. I can't say I've had any stellar improvements in sun damaged areas, but I definitely wake up with glowing skin. It has also helped minimize pores somewhat. I've been using this for 6 weeks. I apply it after I wash my face and than I apply the Korres sleep mask over it. It definitely has a strong scent as other reviewers have mentioned. Since I'm applying it right before I go to sleep, I can't say the scent bothers me.

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

1.0

2 years ago

I received this as a sample with a Sephora order. The thing that makes this product an overwhelming pile of "no" for me is the scent. It smells OVERPOWERINGLY like rose. We're talking, "I bathed in some kind of really strong rose perfume" kind of smell. Far, far, far too smelly for me ever to even entertain using this product. Man, how can anybody stand it?! I wouldn't say I'm a hater of anything rose scented, but I can't believe you're supposed to use this on your face.

About reviewer (175 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

1.0

3 years ago

This product is such a NO in my opinion. This is so highly fragranced that I think it ends up doing more damage to your skin than improving it in any way. This had the potential to be a great product but instead they go an add a ton of fragrance to it instead. My more detail review video is below. <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/nKE2R9SCEIw"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/nKE2R9SCEIw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (702 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

3 years ago

This felt good on my skin. As others have noted, the smell is quite strong. It's also very thin compared to most oils, serums, etc., which at first I liked because it is relatively easy to apply and my skin seemed to drink it up. Very silky. However, because it's so thin, it manages to run into my eyes (even taking care to avoid them) and blur my vision. Between that and the smell, I just can't continue using it long enough to reap any benefits.

About reviewer (361 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Other

3 years ago

I'm incredibly surprised by the negative reviews. This is hands down the best product I have tried for my sun spots, and it's a great moisturizer as well. Well worth full price, IMO. About me: My skin is fairly light with rosy undertones and I don't have any blemishes aside from a few dark/sun spots. I have one spot on my left cheek about the size of a dime, a birthmark on my forehead, and a few scattered spots close to my eyebrows on the right side. I use this daily and I'm almost done with my first bottle. Of course, my spots haven't faded completely (I don't think they ever will with any store-bought product), but they have definitely lightened by at least 25-30%. My skin is much brighter overall since using this product. My dark spots used to be visible even with foundation + concealer on, but aside from my birthmark, my other spots aren't noticeable when I wear face makeup. My skin feels softer as well, and I think my spots are still continually fading with each day. I absolutely LOVE the packaging of this product; the rose petals are such a delightful touch, and the glass + eye dropper are very sturdy. It's beautiful and whimsical, and super eye-catching sitting on my dresser. As for the fragrance, I don't think it's as strong as the other reviewers make it out to be, although it did start smelling a little sour halfway through the bottle. I think this is typical with all oils, however, because my lavender essential oil has the same &quot;sour&quot; scent. Regardless, it is still a pleasant rose fragrance and I do not smell it on my face whatsoever after a minute or so of putting it on. Overall, I adore this face oil and will probably keep purchasing until it's discontinued, or my spots become darker again.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

3 years ago

This oil has a very very string smell. I do like the smell of roses but this one doesn't really smell like a fresh rose. The smell is off putting to be honest. The quality of the oil is nice though as it soaks in quickly and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. Also the fact that it did not break me out id a plus. The packaging is okay but not as refined as it could have been. Also I cant say I enjoyed the dried bits of flowers on the bottom of the bottle. (but that's a personal preference.) Over all the smell really killed this for me even though I used up the bottle in an effort to fight it through and give it a chance. Would not consider repurchasing

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium