Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (Octyl Methoxycinnamate) (7.5%), Titanium Dioxide (2.4%). Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Isocetyl Linoleoyl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4-Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitrite, Polyglyceryl-3-Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Trihydroxystearin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Polyethylene. Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Copper Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Manganese Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Silicon Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Potassium Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Iron Ferment Extract, Methicone, Topaz, Quartz, Mother of Pearl, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea. May Contain Mica, Ultramarines, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 9/25/2010 3:10:00 PM

This is, indeed, a great highlighter that lasts ages.

However, because it is liquid and I find myself being more into powders, I have added this to my MUA list for swapping.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

on 6/29/2010 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I got this off ebay because it's discontinued. I really think they should reconsider because most people I know who have used this line love it. I have this in nude which is a bit light at the moment as I'm tanned but in the winter it will be just right. I just mix a bit of it with my liquid foundation and it gives me a really smooth dewy complexion. Perfect!

on 12/10/2009 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LIKED UNDER FOUNDATION

on 5/2/2009 9:02:00 AM

I have a frighteningly similar story to CatherineSolo a few reviews below me. I bought this highlighter about 7 YEARS ago and I really don't know if there is an expiry date as the print has worn off the packaging (unsurprisingly). I remember initially buying this to give my face an overall glow as I did not want to use foundation daily but it was just not working for me - at all, so it was time to face it's inevitable doom of solitude in the shadowy depths of the makeup drawer. Why, you ask? Because I did not know it needs to be combined with a mixing medium such as moisturiser or alternatively be applied with stippling brush/sponge. It was also only recently that I was acquainted with the secrets of contouring and highlighting, so needless to say I was quite naieve indeed!

So I was searching makeupalley for a good highlighter and it wasn't until I stumbled upon these reviews that I realised it was with me all along! Now that I know how to use this item correctly I am so thankful I hung onto it for so long in hopes that maybe 1 day I will have use for it LOL.

The smell is absolutely delectable (yes, even after all those years!). I have this in number "01" which is a light peachy/gold sheen with no outspoken particles of glitter so the skin looks naturally luminous and dewy. It is also super blendable and very long lasting.

It comes in a pump tube which is very hygienic and allows for increased control of dispensing. I also think this is the reason behind the contents still being intact after so long. There is also plenty of product that comes in the tube and a little goes a long way so I imagine it would last quite a while. I personally like to mix a drop with my foundation and apply with my MAC 190 - superb.

Such a shame this has been discontinued but it is still sold on eBay, thank god for eBay! I will be taking extra care of mine now that I am aware of what a treasure it really is :')

Happy highlighting ladies!

I adore this illuminator, use it every day, looking very fresh and awake. And I am very sorry that it cant be bought anywhere more, probably will use Clinique next, when i finish my tube.

on 7/25/2009 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

i wish i had better skin because this product is so beautiful, & works best on perfect skin of course. it smells beautiful, it's light & luminous, & it glides on smoothly. it's just wonderful. just be careful if you have visible pores because it can sit in the pores/make them look enlarged. i like to put it on my cheekbones to highlight. you can mix it with foundation for beautiful luminosity. versatile. i THINK it's oil-free, & i don't believe i've really had any breakout issues with this product. it is discontinued unfortunately, which makes things difficult, but a little goes a long way, plus you can still find it floating around (i got mine at paddy's markets in sydney city for $10, & i think you can buy online). thumbs down at revlon though for animal testing, -1 lipstick.

on 3/28/2009 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

oh how i love this. I really wish it wasn't discontinued......I used to use it when my pores were invisble along with concealer, and it made my skin look great.....it allowed me to not wear foundation, gave me a beautiful glow, made my skin tone look a lot better. unfortunately, now it highlights my enlarged pores and i can't wear it.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I simply love this product. I know the product has been discontinued which breaks my heart. I have tried to replace this product with Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer but I still love skinlights better. I would say the only place left to buy this product is on the Internet

on 3/16/2009 10:47:00 PM

Love it, took me a bit to learn how to use it... I find it works best to apply with a Stippling brush (like a Mac 187) on the top of the cheeks and the temples and anywhere else you wanna highlight!
It's such a shame you can't get it anymore!

FOR ALL U LOOKING TO BUY THIS. i found it at ebay, beauty encounter.com and buy me beauty.com. i havent order from this sites so this is no mean a recommendation just thought i would let u know where i found them, ive been on the hunt for it as well.