83%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

I bought this and honestly, after going through an entire bottle, I thought it wasn't doing anything for my skin. But then I switched to Benton's Snail Bee serum and then BACK to this one, and okay, it's doing something. When I use this, I feel like my papulo-postular rosacea is just not as pronounced as it would be if I wasn't using it. The bumps are still there (they never go away -_-) but they're not super pronounced. One detractor, is if I have a flare up, I don't think this speeds up recovery. It also doesn't seem instant, but it's one of those slow acting over time has improved my skin texture kinda products. When I wasn't using it, it was also like moving backwards, and my skin slowly just got back to a worse spot. It has a thin, gel like consistency that applies evenly and quickly dries with little to no scent. It honestly feels a bit like a hyaluronic acid step and takes no effort to add into your routine. I really hope this doesn't get discontinued, because I'll probably keep using this for the forseeable future. I do wish it was a bit cheaper and easier to find, which is why I took off 1 lippie. I always have to remember to order waaaaaaaay in advance to not overpay for it.

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

2.0

2 years ago

This serum was just...so disappointing. I wasn't a huge fan of the smell or the texture, I didn't feel like it was particularly moisturising or soothing - there are way better and cheaper products that do these things well. Gave it away to a good home. It wasn't *bad* - the texture was nice on its own but became sticky when I tried to layer it or incorporate it into my routine, and it didn't break me out or anything, it just felt a bit superfluous.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I honestly don't see any difference on my skin since when I am using this serum (almost 4 months), but for sure it really moisturizes and make the skin smooth and bright. it is a bit sticky, but it is not a problem when you put on your daily mosturizer/cream. It has a very delicate scent and the ingredients are all natural. The price is a bit expensive but still reasonable being a serum. The bottle is transparent so you can monitor the quantity and one bottle lasts up to 7/8 months when you use it twice per day.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBrown

2 years ago

This serum is very hydrating and dries with a matt look. Usually i prefer a thicker serum, but i can live with this for the effect it has on my skin. It can feel abit tacky at first touch but it doesnt dry down and leave a sticky feeling. I had a little dry patch on my skin and it is gone now. Plus that this is vegan. Would repurchase :)

About reviewer (210 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

3 years ago

I got a bunch of samples of this and figured I'd give them a go. I didn't have any expectations and I have dozens of "meh" HA products and viscous serums that texturally don't thrill me. I haven't jumped on the K-beauty bandwagon in awhile but the Klairs Mochi cushion has replaced a dozen BB creams in my daily rotation, so I really didn't have much to lose. After two nights of using it diligently after getting out of the shower, I was intrigued. After a week, I was hooked. My dehydrated skin hasn't been this plump and happy in a looooong time. Purchasing the full size and the cleansing oil, just to see if the rest of the Klairs team works the same kinda magic.

About reviewer (260 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I have been using Klairs products since the beginning of February 2016. I like to stick to a few selected skincare products, however I tend to change the products every 2-4 months to try out something new. Anyway, I have been using the Klairs skincare line for the past 10 months and I have repurchased them 3-4 times now. I have dry to very dry skin, especially during winter my skin suffers a lot. Since I have been using the Klairs skincare line, inclusing the Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum my skin has been amazing. I haven't suffered any breakouts (except for the occasional pimple every other month). Most impressively of all, I haven't had any dry patches! Normally my skin would have a few dry areas now, since it's winter. <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/IF_xpG3C10o"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/IF_xpG3C10o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> The Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum has slightly thicker consistency. I like to use 1-2 pumps and pat it gently on my face. It absorbs quite easily and doesn't leave any sticky residue behind. I can immediately feel the difference. My skin feels instantly soft and hydrated. I am extremely happy and impressed with the Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum. Although I should mention that I use the Kalirs Supple Facial Preparation Toner, the Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum and the Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream. So I have made sure to use this 3-step skincare regime religiously. I also like the fact that this products is 100% cruelty-free and suitable for vegans! I highly recommend Klairs skincare! It's absolutely fantastic and I will continue using their products.

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral