MAC Matte - Diva

MAC Matte - Diva

4.4

Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica, Tricaprylyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Paraffin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Vanillin, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Stearyl Steaoyl Stearate, [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 21 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005)]

• MAC  Matte

$23.00

Buy now
    Wrong Product?

This is a nice colour in the tube but goes on a little too vampy for me. I wish it was a Cremesheen and not a Matte because with such an intense colour, the drying really gets to me. It is the perfect fall colour though. I use it with Lip Pencil in Burgundy and Lipglass in Rebel. I wouldn't use it on it's own jut because it seems so drying on me but with these three products (and Prep + Prime lip under), the staying power is great through careful eating and drinking.

on 11/8/2017 5:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Favorite vampy dark red lippie. This is a hg for me. Nc20 nw20 fair asian skin. This plus darkout lipliner by mac pro is the best combo

I recently bought this lipstick when MAC had a discount and am so glad that I did!

I own a lot of dark lipsticks, but this one special. I believe Diva will look incredible on every single woman/man walking on this planet. It is richly pigmented, opaque and makes you look like a better/fancier version of yourself. A lip liner here is a must, you can see my swatches of both here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/06/21/MAC-Haul-Something-New-Something-Old-Something-Gifted). I can't wait for fall to come around to really rock this baby, if you love your vampy lipsticks - check this one out!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

hands down the best dark lipstick i ever have, the color is perfect
when i use this lipstick i don't need to do any eyeshadow look imo
eyeliner with this lipstick is enough in my opinion

even tho it's matte lipstick, my lips doesn't feel dry whenever i use this lipstick

on 3/30/2017 12:13:00 AM

The prettiest of the reds. I did favor viva glam 1 but I am leaning more towards diva now because vg1 makes me look old in the face as does ruby woo. Russian red is ok but I prefer a deep tone red. I like sin too but when i wipe sin off I see purple on the tissue so sin and diva aren't similar although some think so but diva is red based and sin purple based both beautiful but sin isn't an every day lipstick for me but diva can be. However captive is my everyday so diva will be my fancy lipstick when im dressed up for dates or special events. Diva 5/5 for color, texture and how it stays on. I use nightmoth with it. I don't have many lip pencils by mac only 3 but I want half red so hopefully that'll be a good pair for captive and diva because they are pricey so ill be buying one to match both lippies.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this colour, but this lipstick does not last long at all!! This is my second MAC lipstick, and neither have good staying power. You would be better off saving yourself money and buying a drugstore brand lipstick.

on 12/4/2016 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Diva is undoubtedly stunning. But wow, can it look different on different skin tones, undertones, and lip pigmentation. MAC describes the shade as "an intense reddish burgundy" and that is pretty accurate. The thing is, depending on your complexion, undertones and lip pigmentation Diva can look as deep and vampy as an oxblood lipstick or almost a full on red. I fall into the latter group. It looks even brighter and red on me than it did on Temptalia. One of the first posts on her review of Diva was posters questionning whether she even had the right lipstick or not because it looked so much more red on her than them. I am nw20, deep winter, but I also have very pigmented lips and an odd golden undertone in my pinkness that makes me warm up blushes and lippies like no one's business. So from the images I Googled, I expected full on vamp. What I got was a lovely ruby slipper red lip. I am debating whether to keep it because it isn't what I wanted. It is so iconic, such a beautiful red burgundy tone on me that I think I will hang on to it. While not a true red, a red lippie I can rock easy peezy. But, for me, this left me with a vampy lip void. Thus my search for vamp conitinues.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing,the perfect deep red shade.I was worried because it's a matt formula,but it didn't dry my lips out.It stays as long as you don't eat.It's not burgundy or purpul-red color.It's just a deep red red color.

on 8/25/2016 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is my absolute perfect deep red. Being that darker cooler reds suite me more than those true bright reds, this is the perfect cranberry burgundy/reddish shade!!! I picked this up a couple of days ago on a whim, definitely do NOT regret.

I work in a corporate real estate investment office, being the front desk receptionist i see a lot of people and I've gotten 3 compliments on it just today, totally works for work in the fall/winter months with a very simple cat eyeliner eye and some mascara. I have been collecting MAC lipsticks for about 1.5 years now and am at about 85....i cannot believe i went this long without having this gem in my collection, it's just an absolute must for every girl who loves lipstick. I think this would suit the fairest of skin tones and the darkest. I happen to be somewhere in the middle with a neutral/olive tan complexion and dirty blonde hair (which i do not dye) and dark honey brown eyes, and this is still absolutely wonderful, although i imagine dark haired beauties could rock this one too!!

Does not dry my lips out, have had it on since 8AM this morning and it is now 3:30PM...it is absolutely amazing with staying power too. Cannot rave enough. Will always repurchase, although Canada could stand to lower their prices (as if that'll ever happen) but at 21$ a pop + a 13% sales tax on top of that, it's getting to be up there in prices. Still, i don't think i could find a dupe for this exact color, the closest i have is wet n wild mega last in cherry bomb.

Ladies, pair this with a cat eye and dark red nails, and it'll be sultry yet sophisticated all at once, i really don't think you can go wrong with this color!!

I really wanted to love this because the color is gorgeous, the packaging is super elegant and well... it's the most expensive lipstick I have ever bought (still can't believe I spent so much money on a lipstick, damnit). However, I just don't. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad product but it's just SO high maintenance. By that, I refer to the fact that if I don't "prepare" my lips for wearing it with a scrub and a balm and not-wearing-drying-lipsticks-in-the-last-couple-days, the whole thing turns into a total mess in like two hours. It gets all flakey, it wears off unevenly and it drains the freaking life our of my lips. On the other hand, if I decide to make an effort and really "prepare" my lips then it stays on as long as I don't eat (drinking is fine) and it has a really nice matte finish.
So there it is. I'm kind of a lazy girl so I'm totally not into all the hard work that is needed in order to make this lipstick look good so from me this product receives only 3 lippies. Sorry, M.A.C.