MAC Cosmetics Matte - Diva

MAC Cosmetics Matte - Diva

4.4

Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica, Tricaprylyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Paraffin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Vanillin, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Stearyl Steaoyl Stearate, [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 21 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005)]

on 11/11/2018 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pros:
Beautiful, highly pigmented
The perfect burgundy red
Matte without being drying

Cons:
For a matte, it still has some shine to it

Overall: 5* - beautiful color, good staying power, wearable formulation

on 11/8/2018 7:11:00 PM

This is one of my favorite mac lipstick shades. It's a deep burgundy that is very classy and will make your teeth look whiter. It works very well on every warmed skintoned women, combine it with a golden set of eyeshadows (or maybe orange) and you'll have a great fall look. Formula is also nothing to complain: creamy for a matte and shows up in one swipe. I will keep purchasing forever, it's one of my signature shades.

on 8/29/2018 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

From the very beginning, Diva was nice, but never stunning on me.
Years later, through trial and error, I have seen that wine red might be a tad too warm for my skin, which benefits from purples and deep fuchsias.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

A nice burgundy red, great for evening wear or for a bolder daytime look. Has blue undertones. Can be drying if worn all day, and some sort of liner is a must.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Absolutely gorgeous burgundy. Looks good on everyone. I found it to be a little bit more drying than your average matte lipstick.

My staple dark-red lipstick. Compliments my skintone very well and doesn't feel overly drying, although a little bit more moisture would sit fine with me.

This is a nice colour in the tube but goes on a little too vampy for me. I wish it was a Cremesheen and not a Matte because with such an intense colour, the drying really gets to me. It is the perfect fall colour though. I use it with Lip Pencil in Burgundy and Lipglass in Rebel. I wouldn't use it on it's own jut because it seems so drying on me but with these three products (and Prep + Prime lip under), the staying power is great through careful eating and drinking.

on 11/8/2017 5:42:00 PM

Favorite vampy dark red lippie. This is a hg for me. Nc20 nw20 fair asian skin. This plus darkout or burgandy lipliner by mac pro is the best combo. Its a bit drying but i would repurchase tho it has great staying power. Its my favorite lipstick along with velvet teddy and ruby woo.

edit nov 2018

still a HG favorite lipstick of all time alongside with Ruby Woo. Diva is very flattering all year round. I love it for a bold lip thats very vampy and sexy. Love this lipstick!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

hands down the best dark lipstick i ever have, the color is perfect
when i use this lipstick i don't need to do any eyeshadow look imo
eyeliner with this lipstick is enough in my opinion

even tho it's matte lipstick, my lips doesn't feel dry whenever i use this lipstick

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I recently bought this lipstick when MAC had a discount and am so glad that I did!

I own a lot of dark lipsticks, but this one special. I believe Diva will look incredible on every single woman/man walking on this planet. It is richly pigmented, opaque and makes you look like a better/fancier version of yourself. A lip liner here is a must, you can see my swatches of both here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/06/21/MAC-Haul-Something-New-Something-Old-Something-Gifted). I can't wait for fall to come around to really rock this baby, if you love your vampy lipsticks - check this one out!