MAC Cosmetics Matte - Diva

MAC Cosmetics Matte - Diva

4.4

Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica, Tricaprylyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Paraffin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Vanillin, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Stearyl Steaoyl Stearate, [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 21 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005)]

on 8/29/2018 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

From the very beginning, Diva was nice, but never stunning on me.
Years later, through trial and error, I have seen that wine red might be a tad too warm for my skin, which benefits from purples and deep fuchsias.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

A nice burgundy red, great for evening wear or for a bolder daytime look. Has blue undertones. Can be drying if worn all day, and some sort of liner is a must.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Absolutely gorgeous burgundy. Looks good on everyone. I found it to be a little bit more drying than your average matte lipstick.

My staple dark-red lipstick. Compliments my skintone very well and doesn't feel overly drying, although a little bit more moisture would sit fine with me.

This is a nice colour in the tube but goes on a little too vampy for me. I wish it was a Cremesheen and not a Matte because with such an intense colour, the drying really gets to me. It is the perfect fall colour though. I use it with Lip Pencil in Burgundy and Lipglass in Rebel. I wouldn't use it on it's own jut because it seems so drying on me but with these three products (and Prep + Prime lip under), the staying power is great through careful eating and drinking.

on 11/8/2017 5:42:00 PM

Favorite vampy dark red lippie. This is a hg for me. Nc20 nw20 fair asian skin. This plus darkout lipliner by mac pro is the best combo. Its a bit drying so i would not repurchase tho it has great staying power.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

hands down the best dark lipstick i ever have, the color is perfect
when i use this lipstick i don't need to do any eyeshadow look imo
eyeliner with this lipstick is enough in my opinion

even tho it's matte lipstick, my lips doesn't feel dry whenever i use this lipstick

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I recently bought this lipstick when MAC had a discount and am so glad that I did!

I own a lot of dark lipsticks, but this one special. I believe Diva will look incredible on every single woman/man walking on this planet. It is richly pigmented, opaque and makes you look like a better/fancier version of yourself. A lip liner here is a must, you can see my swatches of both here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/06/21/MAC-Haul-Something-New-Something-Old-Something-Gifted). I can't wait for fall to come around to really rock this baby, if you love your vampy lipsticks - check this one out!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this colour, but this lipstick does not last long at all!! This is my second MAC lipstick, and neither have good staying power. You would be better off saving yourself money and buying a drugstore brand lipstick.

on 3/30/2017 12:13:00 AM

The prettiest of the reds. I did favor viva glam 1 but I am leaning more towards diva now because vg1 makes me look old in the face as does ruby woo. Russian red is ok but I prefer a deep tone red. I like sin too but when i wipe sin off I see purple on the tissue so sin and diva aren't similar although some think so but diva is red based and sin purple based both beautiful but sin isn't an every day lipstick for me but diva can be. However captive is my everyday so diva will be my fancy lipstick when im dressed up for dates or special events. Diva 5/5 for color, texture and how it stays on. I use nightmoth with it. I don't have many lip pencils by mac only 3 but I want half red so hopefully that'll be a good pair for captive and diva because they are pricey so ill be buying one to match both lippies.