innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask - Shea Butter

innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask - Shea Butter
It's Real Squeeze Mask - Shea Butter

4.8

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Carbomer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Opuntia Coccinellifera (Prickly Pear) Fruit Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Orchid Extract, Citrus Unshiu (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This and the Tea Tree mask is my favourite mask of all time, and not just from innisfree. It moisturises away my odd dry spots when they pop up and is enough to keep them away for a good amount of time. It also soothes the eczema on my face when I have a break out, completely heals any irritation, redness and itch for a good few days or even a few weeks before they come back (and with my eczema being as bad as it is, that's a huge miracle). Although it's pretty heavy, it doesn't break me out either, and its one of the few masks without alcohol as one of the top few ingredients.
I've repurchased this multiple times and will continue to do so.

on 8/21/2017 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is the ONLY mask I would use.
I have very dry skin needing to use sheet mask everyday. I tried hundreds of masks but this one works the best.
Very moisturizing. I couldn't wear makeup due to dry patches but now I can wear semi matte foundations thanks to this mask.
Very cheap too but it's so hard to buy, always out of stock.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

My skin definitely likes the Innisfree masks. I love the rice masks and decided to try the shea butter one to see if it would help my latest rosacea outbreak.
The shea butter mask doesn't have as much serum as the rice one but it's still moisturizing.
It has a pleasant scent but thankfully, it doesn't have that sweet scent. (not my favourite)

Like other face masks, there is a residue afterwards and I gently pat the excess with a face cloth and gently rub in the remainder.
I apply any topical creams after that (Finacea or benzoyl peroxide) and eye cream.

Another great Innisfree mask.

on 12/24/2016 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Most of Innisfree's Masks have a thin textured essence. This Shea Butter mask is very creamy and perfect for dry or stressed out skin. I use this mask during the winter to give myself a moisture boost or when I have over done it with AHA and retin a. This mask stayed moist for nearly and hour and helped nourished my dry flaky cheeks. I wished Innisfree masks fit my face a bit better but this one really works!