2.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I tried many different eyeliners of this kind, and this is one of the best ones. It's quite pigmented, and the felt tip makes it easy to get a precise result.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

2.0

3 years ago

this product was on sale when i bought it. I tried it as i was getting ready for work and mid day it smudged!!! not a good look in an office environment.. so bad. dont buy!

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

2.0

3 years ago

Interesting felt tip liner that has a circular point. Personally I really dislike this eyeliner as it is a very faint black color and takes quite a bit of effort to get a decent coverage. I'm going to use it up to use on my inner lash line, but other than that would definitely not recommend or repurchase.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24