1 review

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Love these demi-permanent,cruelty-free blonde toners. I have very long, very pale light blonde hair (level 10) that I get bleached at a salon. I like to use my own toners to get a cool violet-silver 'over-toned' effect.

I've used a couple of different demi-perm toners before, none of which have lasted long enough in between my appointments at approx 6-9 weeks (Fudge T01 Silver, which was good but didn't last as long and Joico K-Pak Instant Gloss Toner in Natural Silver, which deposited barely any colour at all, no silver tones to speak of, and didn't last). They seemed to just wash out in the next few shampoos (especially the Joico), plus I wash my hair only once a week.

I mix the two shades 1SV and 1SG in equal quantities (25 grams x each with 50 grams of 3% developer, 1:1 ratio, deposit-only), which covers my fine, long bust-length hair and I get a lovely violet-silver blonde tone, which lasts until my next appointment.

Although I like the longer application time of 45 mins (more deposit of colour, lasts longer, gives me time to apply evenly and thoroughly), hairdressers will need to take this into consideration when time is a factor (i.e. this wouldn't be appropriate for a quick 5 min shampoo bowl tone).

Popular Hair Color Products