L'Oreal Infallible Total Coverage

L'Oreal Infallible Total Coverage

3.1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When this thing says it's full coverage, it's full coverage! My acne scars and deep purple marks on my neck are completely masked, my whole face as a whole even toned. This, however, is super cakey if not blended out with a super dense foundation brush. It sets to a soft, matte powder finish; not the "natural" finish that the bottle claims. I would only recommend this for super oily, textured skin that needs some serious help. I did bake in my t-zone, used a powder foundation as well as a compact powder on top of this and my face was supringsly not overly cakey or matte; it was just right to completely lock everything in for the day. I did as a preventative measure dowse my face in the E.L.F Mist and Set Spray to make sure that everything blended well together and didn't look overly thick. Although the look of everything is really soft and seamless with all of the extra steps I took this is by no means an "air-light" texture. It's super thick and feels like facial spackle. The color 302 Creamy Natural matches me perfectly! I always have such a hard time with L'oreal foundations either being too light or way too dark and this one is the right shade of Light Skin with Yellow undertones. All in all I would definitely keep this on hand for when I need something serious that lasts all day but for everyday wear this is way too much.

Its ok for my oily/combination skin,but i do have to use MUFE mat.primer on the summer month on my nose and forehead,but on the rest of the year its perfect(except the fact that oxydazing on different moisturaizers).It has a matte finish.You don't feel the need to powderd.

on 4/19/2017 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I don't like this foundation at all. I found the shade natural beige way too light for me which is very disappointing especially since I'm in natural beige with the other Loreal foundations. The formula is too thick and dries rather quickly which makes blending really hard. It also makes me look very dry and cakey, and this is coming from someone with oily skin.

on 4/15/2017 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I loved this product when I first tried it... But every single time I use it, I break out. I'm not sure what is causing this as I don't have sensitive skin at all, and I never break out. It has really good coverage and lasts but.. Be warned, it might do the same thing to you!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do like this product. I just had to make it work for me. It is a little too thick to wear on it's own. I mix this with the regular infallible matte foundation. I use a ratio of 25% Regular Infallible Matte foundation to 75% Total Cover with just a drop of pure almond oil. This works great. Just an idea for those who feel it is a bit too thick or does not blend well.

After that is wears well... covers my freckles without looking like a mask. I don't know about the 24hr lasting time though. Does last a good 10 hours with minimal touch up.

on 4/6/2017 1:31:00 PM

I purchased this foundation after loving the pro glow and the pro matte foundations. They are both amazing for their prices so I went to try the total cover and was very disappointed. I usually always blend my foundation with a beauty blender but this foundation had a very unique formula and I was unable to blend at all. The product sat on the surface of my skin and in seconds oxidized to an orangey colour as well as being extremely blochy. It made my skin look extremely texturized and every blemish on my skin became even more prominent. If you have problematic skin or you are looking for a full coverage foundation this is not the one!!! This foundation is good at most two layers but it still doesn't have coverage so if you have nice smooth perfect skin this will be amazing but if not, look somewhere else for your new foundation.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I bought shade 302 (Creamy Natural) which is usually a good match for me, but in this product it left me with a grayish tinge. Otherwise, it would be a great product for me. I "bounced" it on with a dry Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and had no trouble achieving even coverage. I applied a second layer on areas requiring more coverage, like the red scars on my cheeks and capillaries around my nose. The product was very light, almost "fluffy," and had the feel of a silicone product but wasn't slick. It gave my face a completely flat, matte appearance. That works very well for me because I have lots of texture to my skin (pores, scars) and all my flaws were hidden and the texture appeared smoother. Blush and highlighter added back dimension to my face. It lasted from morning well into night when I removed it. My face didn't get greasy but it did develop a bit of a shiny glow, which wasn't bad. I didn't powder all day, so I was surprised I wasn't shinier by night. What keeps me from loving it? What keeps me from trying another shade? I have developed a few pimples. Since I took Accutane nearly 30 years ago, I haven't had a problem with cysts, and pimples are very rare. Right now, I have two pimples above my upper lip (SO incredibly visible), a pimple near one cheek, and a cyst on my chin. Nothing about my routine has changed except using this foundation, so I'm going to keep it and see how it hides tattoos.

The lightest shade matched me well. I found that you only need to use a teeny tiny amount, or else it gets cakey and melts off after about 4 hours. When I used a small amount, and setting powder and setting spray, my skin looked beautiful and it lasted all day. It's not the best, but it's the best full coverage foundation you can get at a drugstore!

This product went on beautifully, but after a week of wearing, caused giant cystic acne sores that would not go away until I stopped wearing it for a few weeks. Tried it again just to see-- nothing else changed, and I broke out again. I have never had reactions to foundations like this before. I will never repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is a very bizzare product. This Infallible Total Coverage foundation goes on and smooths on like day old foundation you find at the end of your pump lol - know what I mean? Not blendable, inconsistent and dry. Even though the texture itself is soft and airy... you wouldn't think it would go on your face like that. This would make a good concealer probably, but it's very odd to market this as a total face foundation. Definitely absolutely no matte to be found here, so my oily skin was not too happy. It looked awful, didn't take a powder set very well (I used the infallible pro matte powder so you'd think they would be compatible!)... separated, slipped, looked nasty. The tone and shade VERY olive skin friendly so that is a huge plus. I tried the Infallible Pro Matte liquid foundation and MY GOD!! it is perfection!!! Try that one instead!! 😊😊