Alterna Caviar Repair Multi-Vitamin Heat Protection Spray

3.7

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Cottonseed Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Caviar Extract, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Phospholipids, Panthenol, VP/VA Copolymer , Retinyl Palmitate, Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxine HCl, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Superoxide Dismutase, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Amodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, Behenyl/Stearyl Aminopropanediol Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Benzophenone-4, Polysilicone-15, Sodium Methoxy PEG-16 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citral.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Got this to protect my dyed blonde hair from heat damage -- I'm honestly not sure it does anything, but it seems like a leave-in conditioner to me (it's like a milky white color when you spray it). So far so good, but as I mentioned before, I'm not certain it's protecting my hair or not, since I also use a serum or oil on my hair before I blow-dry.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I received a free sample of this product through Sephora. I used it before drying my hair and the result was very nice! My hair was smooth and shiny and over time the product seemed to combat damage. The product is called a spray, but it comes out as more like a conditioner cream and not a mist. At $30 for a 4.2oz bottle, it is not a cheap product, but it is a good one. I would consider buying it again, but I do prefer cheaper alternatives.

Decent leave-in conditioner, but there are better ones out there. I definitely liked this better than Alterna's Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Milk. But this new Alterna leave-in just doesn't provide enough moisture for my hair and leaves it feeling a little bit dry.

I like that this doubles as a heat protectant because my hair is thick, dry, wavy-textured, color-treated, and I heat-style it regularly. And I always use some type of leave-in product before blow drying. This isn't a BAD product per se, but for $30 a bottle I need to love it. And I don't
I would recommend Hawaiian Silky or Matrix Keratindose leave-in sprays over this.

Not going to buy this again.

Popular Styling Products