L'Oreal L'oreal Professional Vitamino Color A-OX soft cleanser

1 review

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a nice shampoo. It protects colour, is gentle and leaves my hair very soft and shiny. Reasonably priced. However, the packaging is not very well designed. To me it smells somewhat like aniseed, which I don't like. Over time it becomes increasingly difficult to dispense the product, which is annoying! I mean, who has time to faff around with this kind of packaging? Also, the package claims that less of this shampoo is needed, in comparison to standard shampoos. Well, I am not sure I agree with this claim but regardless once the shampoo is half way through it's impossible to use only half of the amount considering a "all or nothing" effect results from squeezing the tube so hard.To top it off, the cap broke soon after I started using this product which means I had to store the tube upside down without a lid. So of course carrying it somewhere was out of the question!

I also don't like the smell, however I am not going to rate it less well because of that. Not long ago I didn't like sulfate free shampoos because they didn't foam or clean my hair properly, well things have come a long way! I won't buy again because I don't like the smell (even though that is personal and so shouldn't affect the rating) and the packaging is so unpractical.

Popular Shampoos