Kérastase Masque Magistral

No Image

on 5/12/2018 10:48:00 AM

I absolutely love, love, love this product. I've been using this mask for 3 months now and when it finishes I will buy it again. The texture is very rich, I spread it between my hand before applying it in my hair and then massage each lock of my hair softly. I pause it for 15/20 minutes before rinsing oft. In the end, my hair is really soft, shiny, deeply moisturised and when I blow dry the hair I still have the same effect, it doesn't leave my hair feeling dry. I am very happy with this product and in my honest opinion, it is the best product of Kerastase. I will purchase it again, as it pays of. I don't need to use a lot of product because it is really thick, so a little goes a long way and it smells ok.

on 3/23/2018 11:17:00 PM

This is an exceptional product. Its a high end luxury product designed for very dry and damaged hair. I use it once at the end of the week, sometimes alternating between this and the chronologiste masque and my hair feels like silk. I've used Kerastase products for over 20 years and a whole string of others, but I always come back to Kerastase. For me I just get great results consistently. My hair is naturally blonde but I do get foils each month. I also do a lot of exercise each week so my hair gets washed fairly often. I would call this mask a rescue mask! Totally recommend.

on 7/1/2017 2:24:00 PM

I originally bought this for my mom ..you see I was supposed to buy her the masquintense one but I got this by mistake. I was curious to try it myself so I took a size of walnut and applied the my hair. After blow drying my hair I discovered how bad and money waisting this mask was.

on 12/11/2016 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I'm on my third tub of this product, so that says a lot. My hair color this year has gone from brown to highlights to blonde and now back to brown, so I've done a great deal of color damage. The best part is - you only need a walnut sized amount - less is more! My hair is just below my shoulders and seriously, that is all I need.

My colorist instructed me to use this in place of a conditioner instead of a weekly treatment and leave on while shaving my legs and rinse out after 5 min. Since I shampoo every other day one tub lasts about 2-3 months. At £25 a jar/tub, this is a great deal. I will mention that on my last visit back to the States, I found this at Target for about $60, which means I'll be stocking up before moving back.

The closest substitution I found, and it's still not the same, just more affordable is the 'It's a 10 Hair Mask' in the blue tub. I need to use MORE of the It's a 10 product, but for $20 a jar, it's close enough until I can purchase another tub of Masque Magistral.