Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.8

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Awesome lipstick!! Super pigmented and great price. Pretty color selection and good staying power :D Also it's not drying, would recommend to anyone !

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I was intrigued to try the latest new lip product offering from Wet 'n' Wild. I have Video Vixen, which on me (NW 43/Revlon Colorstay Caramel with heavily pigmented lips) is a deep red with plummy undertones. Actually, 1 coat is a deep red. Two coats take this into lovely vampy plummy red awesomeness.
At first, I was afraid that this would go on patchy, but the thin formula spreads well and evenly onto the lips. The applicator is a little odd; there's a little dip in the doe-foot. I'm able to work with it fine; I just make sure I apply the product to the middle of my bottom lip first so it won't be so chunky and wobbly on the outlines of my lips. It dries down to a light-feeling, powdery finish in about five minutes. After that, your lips are good to go for at least 4-5 hours, even through light sipping and snacking. (I always blot all lip products off before a meal, I prefer to eat bare-lipped and don't mind reapplying afterward)

Overall, this color leaves a lovely finish on the lips with a light feel. It's not overly drying, especially if you have a good lip care regimen. It's a nice product and I'm thinking of picking up another in a more summery color.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

These things would get 20 stars if I could give them. I never really like matte liquid lipsticks because the formulas are always so dry. NOT THESE. Everything is perfect. Price point, color payoff and comfortableness. I have two shades Rebel Rose and Berry Recognize and I plan to buy more. Did I mention these bad boys do not budge. They stay on for hours. Great Job Wet and Wild.

on 3/3/2017 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Yasss! For the longest, I was looking for a dupe for KVDs Vampira liquid lippie because I thought that it was way too patchy. The search is OVA! AND it's only $5.00! Wet n' Wild has outdone themselves this time. Video Vixen looks just like Vampira, very matte NOT patchy and incredible staying power. If like me and you're looking for a Vampira dupe, I promise you, look no further.

on 1/18/2017 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I am truly impressed by the drugstore liquid lipstick! Trust me when I say it is the only one you need! It goes on opaque and dries down to a matte finish that is slightly drying but not uncomfortable at all. It looks good on the lips and doesn;t make them look extra wrinkly! It also lasts all day...through drinks, meals, you name it. I highly recommend this, especially for the price! You will not be disappointed

I have some lip swatches on my blog here :