Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought, berry recognize and nice to fuschia . Both were very pigmented and did not feel drying. Price was very affordable and I loved that I could build the product and reapplication was minimal. Keep stepping up the game wet n wild and add more colors. Worth the money would buy again.

on 4/1/2017 1:04:00 PM

These are great cheap matte lippies. I have bought several colors, and wear them regularly. At $4.99 a pop, you can't go wrong. I believe the apply far better than NYX soft matte lip cream, and last longer. It applies easily, and dries quickly. But it's not the normal dry, uncomfortable matte. I would recommend these!

I tried this based on reviews here and returned it. I got Pink something because the selection wasn't great. It has a terrible smell and the applicator is an odd shaped balding doefoot. They skimped on the amount of "fluff" on the wand making application very streaky and uncomfortable. I could feel the hard plastic sticking through which is something I've never experienced in any brand.

The dry down took a while and also about 3 coats to get it even looking. It dried to a very plasticy looking bright pink which I though I'd be able to make work by applying a gloss on top. Didn't work as this feels so dry and awful no matter what I put over it. I am a fan of a lot of WNW products but this one is an absolute no go for me. The screw off top also comes loose very easily. As soon as I tore the plastic off it, it was starting to come out on it's own which I imagine could lead to a makeup bag/handbag disaster.

The smell is a harsh chemical smell which I can't even compare to anything. No taste but overall a really lousy experience. The 1 positive was the price- regularly 4.99 and on sale for 2.99. Still wasn't worth keeping since Rite Aid is very close to me and I'm always in there it seems. I'm in the minority here but wonder how many people had terrible experiences also but didn't bother to write a review.

on 2/14/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I got three of these but have only worn one so far. The color does stay on well except in the center of your lips. BUT it transfers on everything. I kept reapplying and after 3 coats it really started to crumble and flake and look gross. It glides on smooth and doesn't seem drying and actually is matte! Not semi matte. 👍

on 2/3/2017 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

YES, WnW, YES!

WnW has been knocking it out of the park recently with their new releases - and this one is my personal favorite!

I have Pink Really Hard, Rebel Rose, Give Me Mocha, and Goth Topic. Except for Pink Really Hard (went on patchy and made my lips look wrinkly), the rest are absolutely superb! Go on smooth, opaque and don't crack or settle into my lip lines. They work beautifully over lip balm, so my lips stay hydrated all day. They are so lightweight, I don't even notice them on. The darker colors compare well with my KvD liquid lipsticks, that how good they are!

on 12/22/2016 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I can't believe I'm saying this, but…

WET N WILD KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK

…With this one. I never liked *anything* from Wet N Wild, but this formula is amazing on my dry, easily-cracked lips.

(LA Splash Milani Amore Matte, I'm talking to you!)

The formula is just right; it isn't thin and chalky (NYX Soft Matte), heavy and thick (NYX Liquid Suede, Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte, L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss, Armani Lip Maestro), thick (NYX Lip Lingerie, MAC), too expensive (Too Faced, KVD, Kylie), AND it dries in a minute without transfer.

I got Give Me Mocha, hoping for a brown-tinged red, but i was pleasantly surprised with the true red on my NC40 skin.

$5 well-spent!