Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

on 6/28/2017 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far one of my all time favorite liquid lips and it's only $5!!!! Even compared to more expensive brands it's equal or better than most. I was completely shocked! I actually went out recently and bought more. Honestly it's pretty much equal to lime crime or jeffree star but LESS drying on your lips so I personally think it's BETTER. I have had a few friends try them and they all love it! It's a quick dry formula, not patchy, it applies evenly with one coat and it's full coverage! I lovvvve lovvve loveeee these!!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Why is this even compared to the Kat Von D lippies? Blashphemy. This was a total waste of money, crappy, crappy lipstick. The darker colours are god awful, cannot layer it without looking cakey. How was no one talked about the applicator? Save your money and go grab the Kat Von D lippies

on 2/4/2017 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a drugstore gem. A true matte liquid lipstick, the tube/component is eerily similar to the Jeffree Star component. The Wet n Wild formula isn't the best on the market but one of the best if not THE best formula at the drug store. And I love all of the colors I got. Especially Rebel Rose and Give Me Mocha. For $5 they are amazing and they're really good at any price.

on 12/10/2016 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've always LOVED Wet n Wild's products & this time they've outdone themselves!

I bought this in Give Me Mocha & after wearing it for only 3 hours I'm just about ready to replace all my HG ColourPop liquid lipsticks!

This formula seems to be completely comfortable to wear for hours & it's not drying whatsoever. The color is also opaque, goes on evenly & doesn't streak. The wand is kind of "hook" shaped or it has a dip in the middle which allows a lot of ease of application along the edges of my lips where I often mess up.

I even tested a swatch of ColourPop vs. Wet n Wild while washing my hands with soap + warm water. ColourPop's swatch smudged all over the place whereas WnW's swatch simply faded BUT there was no bleeding or smuding! I love it!

Unfortunately, I haven't tested its lasting power while eating or drinking, so I'll update maybe after I grab more colors ;)

UPDATE March 23, 2017: Nudie Patootie is patchy & applies unevenly & very sheer with 1 application.