wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

3.9

on 12/15/2018 10:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This has been my first Wet n Wild purchase. I was recently in a larger Boots store which had a small selection of Wet n Wild products. I decided to pick up a liquid lip as my introduction to the range.
Wow! Fantastic pigmented colour, MLBB shade, glided on easily and once dry does not budge! Easily on a par if not better than products 4 or 5 times the price!

on 5/28/2018 2:19:00 PM

I just love these I bought quite a few colors the formula is perfect not drying super pigmented long wearing affordable what more can I say my fav color is “Behind the bleachers” I have “berry recognize” “ nice to fushia” and “give me mocha” “rebel rose” .. get it you won’t regret it , the price is right

on 1/21/2018 1:01:00 PM

This is not one of the better long lasting lipsticks or semi-permanents at the drugstore. It is hard to apply evenly as the formula is very thin. It does however have an good applicator, dries pretty quickly, and feels comfortable once on. But does it stay on? No. One sip of coffee will cause this to start coming off - a lot. I put it on and then had a cup of coffee. By the time I was done the lipstick had made a big ring around the edges of my lips and looked ridiculous. You also can not use chapstick, gloss, or anything under or over it - or it won't adhere or it will come off. I use Maybelline Superstay and to avoid the tackiness then apply chapstick. It doesn't budge and lasts all day.

on 12/11/2017 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Why am I just now trying these? WHY????? I want to kick myself for waiting so long. These are awesome. They do not crumble or flake and once dry and it stays put after eating and drinking. It does not suck all the moisture out of my lips (hallelooooo!!). The formula is pigmented, there is no scent and I especially like the applicator - the curved tip helps to get a really clean line around the lip. I have this in Give Me Mocha and I love the shade. I don't really care for any other shades, even red (gasp) but I definitely will repurchase this because at $5 a pop, you cannot beat it. These are better than CP and Coloured Raine.

on 11/27/2017 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this liquid lipstick. I love the texture and it doesn't crumble off. I use very light layers and build. It lasts through drinking and eating and it's priced so perfectly. I like it better than a few higher end matte liquid lipsticks that I have. I love the size too, about the size of a tube of lipstick so it fits in your bag really nicely. Some other brands they are really long and I don't like that personally. I also use a small bag so I just don't have room for big products. I love the matte look, but if I want to add some shine I just use a gloss on top. I would buy this again, and in fact I have. :)

on 11/20/2017 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought 3 of these (3 for $10 at Walgreen's) in Pink Really Hard, Berry Recognize and Missy & Fierce.
These are for my 13 year old who LOVES them - same manufacturer as Kat Von D and a fraction of the price. Highly picmneted and long lasting. (The red one - Missy & Fierce - can stain).

A great value.

Update - my 13 year old still adores these so for $3.99 (the 3 for 10 sale was long over) at Walgreen's I got her another in "Nudie Patootie" - a beige-y nude matte.

2018: El kiddo is now 13 and loves there - just got two more. She claims they last a long time and do not migrate.

on 11/16/2017 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought mine at Walmart and got the shade "Pink Really Hard" and it's a baby pink that dries down a bright pink. It is very easy to apply with the dented applicator. It goes on really creamy and it dries down to a matte finish. I wore this for the whole day and it lasted pretty well. You could tell that some of the product had worn off but it wasn't horrible to the point where there was no trace of color. I really like the color range, since it goes from really light colors to super dark colors. The packaging is cute, but I don't like how the applicator unscrews really easily. It could open by itself and possibly make a mess in your purse. But overall, this is the best liquid lipstick at the drugstore!

on 6/23/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i am more and more impressed with the "new" wet n wild. i'm very surprised that i missed any chatter about this lippie on you tube. i went into CVS looking for a new lipstick shade, and i saw the shade rebel rose. i was really attracted to it. a pretty but funky mauvey shade. the applicator is a bit different. it has a sort of scoop in the middle of the doe foot that holds more product so it can be applied with one swipe. the texture isn't too thick, so it feels really natural on my lips after it dries down. this only takes a few minutes. ya can build it up, but it begins to feel sticky. but with normal application it doesn't feel cheap or drying on my lips at all. i also bought berry recognize. this berry shade is a bit more deep and not exactly a summer color, but i'm sure i'll use it at night or for dressier occasions anyway. it also has good lasting power. it stayed on for at least 7 hours, eating and drinking, and i still had to take it off with my elf sugar scrubbie thingie. haha...anyway i'm all about a quality product that is also easy on my atm card.

on 6/20/2017 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Nudie Patootie is the perfect nude for fair skin – I have never been able to wear any matte lipsticks because I have extremely dry lips. I fell in love with the color Nudie Patootie in the store and had to try it. The color is a perfect cool shade that has no peach or orange tones. I have to apply my Maybelline SuperStay balm over this at least once an hour to be able to tolerate the matte formula. This formula lasted on me with the balm applied for 4 hours. I envy women who can wear matte lipstick comfortably.

on 5/30/2017 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't have much experience with liquid lipsticks. I recently bought the Lancome Matte Shaker lipstick in Beige Vintage and was blown away by it. I saw the rave reviews of this lipstick and thought it would be good as a way to not go through the lancome one too quickly. I bought Rebel Rose>looks like I smeared dirt on my lips..straight up gray brown on me. Berry Extravaganza is a good color (not for summer) but I don't like how it feels on the lips. feels dry looks dry and flat on lips... lancome is 5 times more expensive but the difference is night and day.