Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

3.7

on 11/20/2017 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought 3 of these (3 for $10 at Walgreen's) in Pink Really Hard, Berry recognize and Missy & Fierce.
These are for my 13 year old who LOVES them - same manufacturer as Kat Von D and a fraction of the price. Highly picmneted and long lasting. (The red one - Missy & Fierce - can stain).

A great value.

I purchased this in Rebel Rose and on me it's a MLBB and I love this liquid lipstick it's phenomenal! About me NW20 or below, blonde hair, green eyes, and very cool undertones for reference. I had no idea how good these lippies are. I applied mine about 8 hours ago and it's still on. I thought it wasn't there because I didn't feel it at all. But it's still on and looks good! This is a excellent liquid lipstick I love the applicator and the formula feels so light on my lips.The price is awesome and I hope they expand the colour selection because this really is the best feeling one that I own. I should of purchased others but now that I know I will because these are better than some of my HE ones. Excellent lippie without a doubt, love the colour and how it feels on my lips. Recommended.

on 7/5/2017 1:32:00 PM

I have 3 shades- Nudie Patootie, Rebel Rose and Nudist Peach... The pigmentation depends on which shade you go for, Rebel Rose was by far the most even and pigmented! The others were a little patchy but built up okay..
They didn't wear too bad, a little faded and crumbly after eating but reapplied okay over top.. Very affordable and comparable to other high end liquid lipsticks, can't go wrong with the price! I would recommend Rebel Rose, very nice formula and colour!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I highly regret giving into the hype and buying these, they are just not very good tbh. I bought 2 of them(nudist peach and pink really hard) they both were the same in terms of application. Neither of the colors suited me either but i would definitely hve given another shade try if i actually thought the formula was good. I found them to be streaky, nudist peach built up to be opaque but pink really hard was streaky no matter how many coats i applied. The only problem was when you build it up like most liquid lips tend to do t would flake off and look gross. I also found that it never dried down and would get everywhere, tbh it reminded me a lot of nyx soft matte lip creams which i am not a fan of. Also the shade pink really hard appears to be a mid toned warm pink in the bottle but is actually a very bright coral shade.

on 6/23/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i am more and more impressed with the "new" wet n wild. i'm very surprised that i missed any chatter about this lippie on you tube. i went into CVS looking for a new lipstick shade, and i saw the shade rebel rose. i was really attracted to it. a pretty but funky mauvey shade. the applicator is a bit different. it has a sort of scoop in the middle of the doe foot that holds more product so it can be applied with one swipe. the texture isn't too thick, so it feels really natural on my lips after it dries down. this only takes a few minutes. ya can build it up, but it begins to feel sticky. but with normal application it doesn't feel cheap or drying on my lips at all. i also bought berry recognize. this berry shade is a bit more deep and not exactly a summer color, but i'm sure i'll use it at night or for dressier occasions anyway. it also has good lasting power. it stayed on for at least 7 hours, eating and drinking, and i still had to take it off with my elf sugar scrubbie thingie. haha...anyway i'm all about a quality product that is also easy on my atm card.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my first liquid lipstick and I really like it! I am very fair, and cool toned. I prefer mauve colors, rosey pinks. I picked the shade Rebel Rose, and I love the color. My lips do feel dry after applying this (but not a lot, definitely not dried out, just a bit drier), but I go over it with Burt's Bees, which solves the problem.

I am very particular about lipstick shades, I know what looks good on me (mauve colors). If you are cool-toned, fair, or enjoy mauves, then I'd give Rebel Rose a shot. Got this for 3 dollars on sale at Walgreens, so price can't be beat.

Also, in the past my lips have peeled from any kind of lipstick and even many chapsticks. Lately I have been trying budget lip products (I'm afraid to put down $$ for a lip product I might be allergic too) and I'm happy to say Wet n Wild and Elf haven't caused peeling for me. I'll take off a lippie if this ever does cause peeling.

on 5/30/2017 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't have much experience with liquid lipsticks. I recently bought the Lancome Matte Shaker lipstick in Beige Vintage and was blown away by it. I saw the rave reviews of this lipstick and thought it would be good as a way to not go through the lancome one too quickly. I bought Rebel Rose>looks like I smeared dirt on my lips..straight up gray brown on me. Berry Extravaganza is a good color (not for summer) but I don't like how it feels on the lips. feels dry looks dry and flat on lips... lancome is 5 times more expensive but the difference is night and day.

on 5/3/2017 5:21:00 PM

This is for the shade Berry Recognize,it's a berry/reddish color and looks beautiful on my light skin tone. It is matte and lasts about 5 hours on me before fading a bit. It is very pigmented and don't take much to look good,I do moisturize with balm before applying and it didn't dry my lips out.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

These are slightly drying as are a lot of liquid lipsticks. Be sure to moisturize your lips very well before you apply this product. The overall staying power is very good. These last me a couple of hours without needing a touchup.

The color selection leans toward warm shades imo. I have Oh My Dolly which is a deep blue based pink/red. It's very pretty. I purchased Rebel Rose against my better judgement since it has received nothing but rave reviews on You Tube. On my fair cool toned skin it comes off as a hideous brown that makes me look like a corpse. I wish drugstores would provide testers! I guess brown lipsticks look good on some people or else they wouldn't continue to sell them.

Okay i'm absolutely in love with these lippies. The only reason I don't give them 5/5 is sadly for something that plagues a lot of us when formulating a liquid matte lipstick...they are wonderfully pigmented (most of them) and dry up/stay on like a DREAM but at the expense of moisture:( womp womppp. My already dry lips feel pretty stiff/extra dry but can I *really* complain when the color payoff/stay power is so great?

The component is fantastic, it's a clear tube and when you twist the top to close, it clicks! Sooo satisfying. The applicator tip is quite a curvy little doe foot, and I will say that for my skinny/barely there typical white girl lips it can seem a bit too big/wide for me and I have to be extra extra careful not to grossly over-swipe because the product ends up all over my face having me look like some 5 year old who got into mommy's makeup!

So far I have 4 shades, Nudist Peach, Pink Really Hard, Give Me Mocha, and Video Vixen. I will say though, Nudist Peach and Video Vixen are a bit more sheer than the other two, and almost always need 2 coats/layers. Nudist Peach isn't super flattering on me either so I might give that one to my bestie tbh) Pink Really Hard and Give Me Mocha are amazing in pigment. All of them stay so well, so I suppose my other sort of "gripe" would be the removal. Damn these things will stay PUT. Lol you will definitely need mineral oil or baby oil or whatever to remove. Just a plain baby wipe/makeup wipe will not do!

Make sure your lips are EXFOLIATED, MOISTURIZED, and PRIMED before wearing these, y'all! I've made the mistake of not exfoliating way too many times and the results are horrific. In the end, these are my absolute go-to liquid lippie so far-for the price, I'll be collecting every shade for sure!!