Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

3.6

on 1/27/2018 6:14:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I love long lasting lipstick, but I hate this product. I wore this yesterday and was so disappointed I threw it in the trash.

Now it does have great pigmentation and isn't patchy going on and it feels pretty much like nothing is on your lips for the first hour or two. Great I thought! But at about the 2 hour mark it started to feel really dry and oddly stiff, like I had thin tissue paper stuck to my lips. Hard to describe. When I looked in the mirror the product was gone from the areas of my lips where they touch and the product that was left was thin and sort of cracked looking. I was out running errands so I had not had a sip or a bite of anything, the product just sort of broke down on its own. I could have touched it up but I just wanted it off.

I admit. I may have a bit of a a lipstick thang. I don’t wear much makeup really - some BB cream, sunscreen, eyeliner. But I do love me some lipstick. I’m relentless in my quest for a long long lasting, comfortable, flattering, reasonably priced, non flaking, easy wearing lippie. And this a rare notch in the win column.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought Wet ‘n’ Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit in the shade “give me mocha”,I really like the color it reminded me of the Milani Amore Matte liquid lipstick in the shade “01 Loved” but “give me mocha” is a little bit darker. I really like the creaminess of it and it stays on for a really long time,even though meals. The one problem I have with this product is that the applicator has a little curve to it with a really pointy tip that makes the product uncomfortable and streaky to put on, but after two coats it’s really good. This is a really good product for the price. I would definitely recommend this product.

on 11/20/2017 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought 3 of these (3 for $10 at Walgreen's) in Pink Really Hard, Berry Recognize and Missy & Fierce.
These are for my 13 year old who LOVES them - same manufacturer as Kat Von D and a fraction of the price. Highly picmneted and long lasting. (The red one - Missy & Fierce - can stain).

A great value.

Update - my 13 year old still adores these so for $3.99 (the 3 for 10 sale was long over) at Walgreen's I got her another in "Nudie Patootie" - a beige-y nude matte.

I purchased this in Rebel Rose and on me it's a MLBB and I love this liquid lipstick it's phenomenal! About me NW20 or below, blonde hair, green eyes, and very cool undertones for reference. I had no idea how good these lippies are. I applied mine about 8 hours ago and it's still on. I thought it wasn't there because I didn't feel it at all. But it's still on and looks good! This is a excellent liquid lipstick I love the applicator and the formula feels so light on my lips.The price is awesome and I hope they expand the colour selection because this really is the best feeling one that I own. I should of purchased others but now that I know I will because these are better than some of my HE ones. Excellent lippie without a doubt, love the colour and how it feels on my lips. Recommended.

on 7/5/2017 1:32:00 PM

I have 3 shades- Nudie Patootie, Rebel Rose and Nudist Peach... The pigmentation depends on which shade you go for, Rebel Rose was by far the most even and pigmented! The others were a little patchy but built up okay..
They didn't wear too bad, a little faded and crumbly after eating but reapplied okay over top.. Very affordable and comparable to other high end liquid lipsticks, can't go wrong with the price! I would recommend Rebel Rose, very nice formula and colour!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I highly regret giving into the hype and buying these, they are just not very good tbh. I bought 2 of them(nudist peach and pink really hard) they both were the same in terms of application. Neither of the colors suited me either but i would definitely hve given another shade try if i actually thought the formula was good. I found them to be streaky, nudist peach built up to be opaque but pink really hard was streaky no matter how many coats i applied. The only problem was when you build it up like most liquid lips tend to do t would flake off and look gross. I also found that it never dried down and would get everywhere, tbh it reminded me a lot of nyx soft matte lip creams which i am not a fan of. Also the shade pink really hard appears to be a mid toned warm pink in the bottle but is actually a very bright coral shade.

on 6/23/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i am more and more impressed with the "new" wet n wild. i'm very surprised that i missed any chatter about this lippie on you tube. i went into CVS looking for a new lipstick shade, and i saw the shade rebel rose. i was really attracted to it. a pretty but funky mauvey shade. the applicator is a bit different. it has a sort of scoop in the middle of the doe foot that holds more product so it can be applied with one swipe. the texture isn't too thick, so it feels really natural on my lips after it dries down. this only takes a few minutes. ya can build it up, but it begins to feel sticky. but with normal application it doesn't feel cheap or drying on my lips at all. i also bought berry recognize. this berry shade is a bit more deep and not exactly a summer color, but i'm sure i'll use it at night or for dressier occasions anyway. it also has good lasting power. it stayed on for at least 7 hours, eating and drinking, and i still had to take it off with my elf sugar scrubbie thingie. haha...anyway i'm all about a quality product that is also easy on my atm card.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my first liquid lipstick and I really like it! I am very fair, and cool toned. I prefer mauve colors, rosey pinks. I picked the shade Rebel Rose, and I love the color. My lips do feel dry after applying this (but not a lot, definitely not dried out, just a bit drier), but I go over it with Burt's Bees, which solves the problem.

I am very particular about lipstick shades, I know what looks good on me (mauve colors). If you are cool-toned, fair, or enjoy mauves, then I'd give Rebel Rose a shot. Got this for 3 dollars on sale at Walgreens, so price can't be beat.

Also, in the past my lips have peeled from any kind of lipstick and even many chapsticks. Lately I have been trying budget lip products (I'm afraid to put down $$ for a lip product I might be allergic too) and I'm happy to say Wet n Wild and Elf haven't caused peeling for me. I'll take off a lippie if this ever does cause peeling.

on 5/30/2017 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't have much experience with liquid lipsticks. I recently bought the Lancome Matte Shaker lipstick in Beige Vintage and was blown away by it. I saw the rave reviews of this lipstick and thought it would be good as a way to not go through the lancome one too quickly. I bought Rebel Rose>looks like I smeared dirt on my lips..straight up gray brown on me. Berry Extravaganza is a good color (not for summer) but I don't like how it feels on the lips. feels dry looks dry and flat on lips... lancome is 5 times more expensive but the difference is night and day.

Popular Lipsticks