wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.5

on 12/11/2017 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Why am I just now trying these? WHY????? I want to kick myself for waiting so long. These are awesome. They do not crumble or flake and once dry and it stays put after eating and drinking. It does not suck all the moisture out of my lips (hallelooooo!!). The formula is pigmented, there is no scent and I especially like the applicator - the curved tip helps to get a really clean line around the lip. I have this in Give Me Mocha and I love the shade. I don't really care for any other shades, even red (gasp) but I definitely will repurchase this because at $5 a pop, you cannot beat it. These are better than CP and Coloured Raine.

on 11/27/2017 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this liquid lipstick. I love the texture and it doesn't crumble off. I use very light layers and build. It lasts through drinking and eating and it's priced so perfectly. I like it better than a few higher end matte liquid lipsticks that I have. I love the size too, about the size of a tube of lipstick so it fits in your bag really nicely. Some other brands they are really long and I don't like that personally. I also use a small bag so I just don't have room for big products. I love the matte look, but if I want to add some shine I just use a gloss on top. I would buy this again, and in fact I have. :)

on 4/4/2017 3:05:00 AM

I bought this in Rebel Rose after seeing my fave nail Polish YouTuber wearing it. It's very reasonably priced as are most Wet n Wild products. The shade Rebel Rose is very wearable. Kind of a MLBB look, depending on your complexion. The formula is great. It goes on smooth. Feels comfortable and stays put. I have worn it alone and with gloss over it. Looks really nice with Buxom Dolly over it. After initially trying this, I bought two more for back up & purse. I haven't tried any other shades yet. There are some good videos on YouTube showing people swatching the different shades. I should mention I have never owned any matte lip product before this one. More of a gloss person, but so glad I tried this. It's really great! 😊

I bought the catsuit give me mocha lip stain and doesn't stay on my lips I've tried putting lip balm underneath my lips and let it dry but it still comes off it comes off when I eat and it comes during the day.someone please tell me how to make it stay on because I really like the color otherwise I like it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials