wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by eye Color : Black
wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick (Shade- Rebel Rose) @wetnwildbeauty
@mynykaa
The brand claims the lipstick to be Lightweight yet long stay. It Glides on like butter, highly pigmented and doesn't dry up the lips.

My views- (Swipe for swatches)
- Wet n Wild is one my favourite drugstore brands and it's Catsuit lipstick didn't disappoint me.
- ‎ This Lipstick actually feels like second skin and did not dry or crack my lips which usually mattes do.
- ‎I applied it in the morning and it literally stayed the whole day even after lunch. I Love the formula.
- ‎It's highly pigmented yet feels soft on the lips.
- ‎The lipstick doesn't smudge.
- I wear this Lipstick like on daily basis and is on my favourite list right now.
- ‎This Lipstick is worth your penny and is in budget.
- ‎The brand launched only 6 shades in India. I hope they do more soon.
Price - Rs 499
Will i repurchase? Yes i want to try more shades.

on 12/1/2017 1:43:00 PM

It's an alright liquid lipstick. The balance of having a lipstick that isn't overtly drying and doesn't wear off immediately is quite hard to pull off. This is almost-there, but not quite there. Does that make sense?

The formula is easy to apply, a little moussey. It has the same packaging and similar wand to Jeffree Star, but the formula isn't identical. What I like about the WNW catsuit is that it is unscented, and easy to reapply. It is also easy to remove. That being said, it wears off easily in the middle of my lips even when I eat non-greasy items, such as dry rice cakes.

That being said, the price & availability can't be beat. I prefer these over the Colourpop Satin, Matte, Blotted lips (nevermind, the hassle of purchasing and getting custom fees all the time too.)

on 11/16/2017 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought mine at Walmart and got the shade "Pink Really Hard" and it's a baby pink that dries down a bright pink. It is very easy to apply with the dented applicator. It goes on really creamy and it dries down to a matte finish. I wore this for the whole day and it lasted pretty well. You could tell that some of the product had worn off but it wasn't horrible to the point where there was no trace of color. I really like the color range, since it goes from really light colors to super dark colors. The packaging is cute, but I don't like how the applicator unscrews really easily. It could open by itself and possibly make a mess in your purse. But overall, this is the best liquid lipstick at the drugstore!

on 10/31/2017 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So, I just got my wet n wild megalast catsuit in Give me Mocha. I love love love the color! The formula is very pigmented you dont have to take another product to reapply. Its staying power is AMAZING for its price! It stays even after meals and drinks withouy reapplying. I definitely would buy some other shades because it is practical and the quality is superb. Don't hesitate to try! You won't regret it.

on 5/7/2017 12:12:00 AM

I dont have a lot of liquid lip to review, I only have sephora lip liquid, the balm and wet n wild give me mocha.
The formula is thin but not drying at all, the color is beautiful. Its a brown red but still make my lip plum, not drying as other lip liquid. I will go back and buy more color because I love the formula so much.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I like the price point of this product and the packaging and the colour even (Give Me Mocha) but I absolutely hate the fact that this is actually very drying. I've tired several ways to use this, alone, after lip balm, after argan oil and yet this stuff is still drying eventually.

I know liquid lipsticks are generally supposed to be drying but I do own several liquid lipsticks from several other brands and some of them are just less drying than this one. For me, at least. I do naturally have dry lips though so perhaps if you do not have dry lips, this may work well for you like it has for many other people.

on 3/30/2017 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Holycrap!!!!!!!! These liquid lipsticks are AMAZING. The pigmentation, color payoff and the staying power are fabulous. It goes on smooth and creamy and dries within seconds. Even after lunch and drink of water it is still there. So far I have 2 colors. Nice to Fuchsia and Give me Mocha. I loooove these two sooo much. GMM is a chestnut rose and NTF is a bright blue based pink *love* I got these on sale in CVS and paid 4 bucks each plus tax, what???? Don't see cracking or paper dry lips with this liquid lipstick. I am eyeing the red one next :))
Edit** Nice to Fuchsia is beautiful blue based pink, perfect for the warmer weathers.
Give Me Mocha is a color that can be worn year around. Perfect everyday color.
Update ** 4/22/2017 - Even though I loveeeee Give Me Mocha the staying power is ok plus the reapplication is tacky. For the price it is still the bomb.
Update **9/13/2017 - I wore to an interview and totally regretted it, started crumbling on me within an hour..wahhh :( I don't know what happened ??? This is my 2'nd tube and the color is slightly different than the first one..grrrrr!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

We made an instagram account and had multiple girls review the lipsticks. Check it out! https://www.instagram.com/wetnwild_catsuit/
Great dupe for the kylie lip kits.

on 12/22/2016 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I can't believe I'm saying this, but…

WET N WILD KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK

…With this one. I never liked *anything* from Wet N Wild, but this formula is amazing on my dry, easily-cracked lips.

(LA Splash Milani Amore Matte, I'm talking to you!)

The formula is just right; it isn't thin and chalky (NYX Soft Matte), heavy and thick (NYX Liquid Suede, Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte, L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss, Armani Lip Maestro), thick (NYX Lip Lingerie, MAC), too expensive (Too Faced, KVD, Kylie), AND it dries in a minute without transfer.

I got Give Me Mocha, hoping for a brown-tinged red, but i was pleasantly surprised with the true red on my NC40 skin.

$5 well-spent!