Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

on 10/18/2017 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Love this! I have this in "Give Me Mocha" and it looks nice on my complexion. Very subtle but the color pops in a way. It lasts long even after drinking coffee. I would give this 5 lippies but I can't because it is drying on MY lips. However I'm going to figure out a way to moisturize my lips before applying this. So in love with the color and how it's long lasting, can't wait to try a few other shades.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I was intrigued to try the latest new lip product offering from Wet 'n' Wild. I have Video Vixen, which on me (NW 43/Revlon Colorstay Caramel with heavily pigmented lips) is a deep red with plummy undertones. Actually, 1 coat is a deep red. Two coats take this into lovely vampy plummy red awesomeness.
At first, I was afraid that this would go on patchy, but the thin formula spreads well and evenly onto the lips. The applicator is a little odd; there's a little dip in the doe-foot. I'm able to work with it fine; I just make sure I apply the product to the middle of my bottom lip first so it won't be so chunky and wobbly on the outlines of my lips. It dries down to a light-feeling, powdery finish in about five minutes. After that, your lips are good to go for at least 4-5 hours, even through light sipping and snacking. (I always blot all lip products off before a meal, I prefer to eat bare-lipped and don't mind reapplying afterward)

Overall, this color leaves a lovely finish on the lips with a light feel. It's not overly drying, especially if you have a good lip care regimen. It's a nice product and I'm thinking of picking up another in a more summery color.