wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.1

on 5/2/2018 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I find application very easy and it is very long wearing without feeling overly dry (no butthole lips here!), I did need to touch up a little after maybe 6 hours and a meal, and it looked just fine after the touch up. It wasn't crumbly. I have two colors Video Vixen and Rebel Rose. I love the way Video Vixen looks. while wearing it, it looks like a very dark, almost black red. I freaking love this shade. Rebel Rose pulls straight brown on me. There's nothing rosy or mauve about this. I'll keep it and wear it sometimes, but it pulls too brown on me for my liking.

on 3/27/2018 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I own two-Rebel Rose and Nudie Peach. The Peach is not great. It's streaky, a weird color, and doesn't feel great on my lips. I only bought Rebel Rose because one of the few beauty bloggers I read gushed about it. Rebel Rose is one of the very few matte lipsticks I like! The dark mauve-y taupe is so deliciously 90s and absolutely suits my skin. It feels great on the lips and has impressive staying power. The applicator and bottles are fantastic. They feel so expensive for such a cheap price!

on 3/26/2018 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I have the shade Rebel Rose. It’s a beautiful MLBB dusty mid tone mauve against my NW13 skin. I really like the formula, it’s not super thick and it dries to a nice matte finish. And as long as I don’t apply too much then it definitely won’t transfer. I also really like the applicator. Overall a great drugstore liquid lipstick.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick (Shade- Rebel Rose) @wetnwildbeauty
@mynykaa
The brand claims the lipstick to be Lightweight yet long stay. It Glides on like butter, highly pigmented and doesn't dry up the lips.

My views- (Swipe for swatches)
- Wet n Wild is one my favourite drugstore brands and it's Catsuit lipstick didn't disappoint me.
- ‎ This Lipstick actually feels like second skin and did not dry or crack my lips which usually mattes do.
- ‎I applied it in the morning and it literally stayed the whole day even after lunch. I Love the formula.
- ‎It's highly pigmented yet feels soft on the lips.
- ‎The lipstick doesn't smudge.
- I wear this Lipstick like on daily basis and is on my favourite list right now.
- ‎This Lipstick is worth your penny and is in budget.
- ‎The brand launched only 6 shades in India. I hope they do more soon.
Price - Rs 499
Will i repurchase? Yes i want to try more shades.

on 3/6/2018 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I got the color "give me mocha" at first. I loved how even and pigmented it applied. It felt so comfortable on my lips like I had nothing on. I went out and got the shades "nudist peach", "coral corruption", and "missy and fierce". The first two colors were awful. They were patchy, dry, not pigments and broke apart after a few minutes on my lips. "Missy and fierce" applied beautifully just like "give me moch". These are a hit or miss.

on 1/27/2018 6:14:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I love long lasting lipstick, but I hate this product. I wore this yesterday and was so disappointed I threw it in the trash.

Now it does have great pigmentation and isn't patchy going on and it feels pretty much like nothing is on your lips for the first hour or two. Great I thought! But at about the 2 hour mark it started to feel really dry and oddly stiff, like I had thin tissue paper stuck to my lips. Hard to describe. When I looked in the mirror the product was gone from the areas of my lips where they touch and the product that was left was thin and sort of cracked looking. I was out running errands so I had not had a sip or a bite of anything, the product just sort of broke down on its own. I could have touched it up but I just wanted it off.

on 12/11/2017 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Why am I just now trying these? WHY????? I want to kick myself for waiting so long. These are awesome. They do not crumble or flake and once dry and it stays put after eating and drinking. It does not suck all the moisture out of my lips (hallelooooo!!). The formula is pigmented, there is no scent and I especially like the applicator - the curved tip helps to get a really clean line around the lip. I have this in Give Me Mocha and I love the shade. I don't really care for any other shades, even red (gasp) but I definitely will repurchase this because at $5 a pop, you cannot beat it. These are better than CP and Coloured Raine.

on 11/20/2017 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought 3 of these (3 for $10 at Walgreen's) in Pink Really Hard, Berry Recognize and Missy & Fierce.
These are for my 13 year old who LOVES them - same manufacturer as Kat Von D and a fraction of the price. Highly picmneted and long lasting. (The red one - Missy & Fierce - can stain).

A great value.

Update - my 13 year old still adores these so for $3.99 (the 3 for 10 sale was long over) at Walgreen's I got her another in "Nudie Patootie" - a beige-y nude matte.

2018: El kiddo is now 13 and loves there - just got two more. She claims they last a long time and do not migrate.

I purchased this color in Nudist Peach and it’s just the perfect color for a sultry Bardot makeup look. Pair with dark messy eyes and start ruining men.

on 10/13/2017 10:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the four darkest colours: Flame of the Game, missy and fierce, video vixen and goth topic. I love all four of them, but video vixen is the weakest of the bunch. While Video Vixen is patchy, the other colours are super opaque. I love the packaging and the doe-foot makes precise application a snap.

It dries down to a powdery feeling finish. It is super lightweight and secure feeling. It lasts well through light meals without needing to touch up. I did feel like I could quickly layer it on top of itself, I never needed to remove it to reapply. It comes off easy and best of all the price is super affordable! Highly recommend!