Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.2

I purchased this color in Nudist Peach and it’s just the perfect color for a sultry Bardot makeup look. Pair with dark messy eyes and start ruining men.

on 10/13/2017 10:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the four darkest colours: Flame of the Game, missy and fierce, video vixen and goth topic. I love all four of them, but video vixen is the weakest of the bunch. While Video Vixen is patchy, the other colours are super opaque. I love the packaging and the doe-foot makes precise application a snap.

It dries down to a powdery feeling finish. It is super lightweight and secure feeling. It lasts well through light meals without needing to touch up. I did feel like I could quickly layer it on top of itself, I never needed to remove it to reapply. It comes off easy and best of all the price is super affordable! Highly recommend!

I purchased this in Rebel Rose and on me it's a MLBB and I love this liquid lipstick it's phenomenal! About me NW20 or below, blonde hair, green eyes, and very cool undertones for reference. I had no idea how good these lippies are. I applied mine about 8 hours ago and it's still on. I thought it wasn't there because I didn't feel it at all. But it's still on and looks good! This is a excellent liquid lipstick I love the applicator and the formula feels so light on my lips.The price is awesome and I hope they expand the colour selection because this really is the best feeling one that I own. I should of purchased others but now that I know I will because these are better than some of my HE ones. Excellent lippie without a doubt, love the colour and how it feels on my lips. Recommended.

on 7/6/2017 8:02:00 PM

Omg, these are phenomenal!! I bought them in every shade, I wore Oh My Dolly! to a concert the other night, it didn't budge, smudge or anything! Looked fantastic all night, and was very comfortable. I would definitely recommend and re-purchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love that these are long lasting and not overly drying! Will continue to purchase!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

When I initially purchased one of these, I was a little befuddled by the applicator. I know some other liquid to matte lipstick use these (Dose of Colors has this same little "chair" doe foot I think?), but it turns out it is pretty nice. I prefer the doe foot that is a flattened tear drop shape with a little divot in the middle for liquid to matte lipsticks, but the chair version is pretty good too. It works nicely with Wet n Wild's formula, which to me is a little more moussey and less liquidy. It goes on comfortably and dries fairly quickly, and once dry it lasts pretty well. On me it is transfer-proof, but it does feel just a tiny bit sticky if I touch it with my hand. The shade selection is nice for every day kind of colors and the packaging is nice. It's interesting that WnW has the same liquid lipstick packaging as several indie brands, but I like the size and these tubes are very sturdy. I do recommend this liquid to matte lipstick, especially if you've found other options like Kat Von D or NYX Lingerie too drying. (This one won't be moisturizing by any means, but it is less drying than more liquid versions.)

on 6/29/2017 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Holy freaking moly the packaging is great.... identical to jeffree star. THE FLIPPING FORMULA IS SHOCKING. The wand literally hugs your lips. It's so easy to apply. It was difficult for me to apply katvond liquid lipstick because the color wasn't even and it was just a mess. BUT THIS was so easy and it lasts ALL DAY and by the time I come home it looks as if i just applied it. ITS KISS PROOF TOO.
UPDATE: I just compared the ingridients to jeffree star's liquid lipsticks and let me tell you... they are the fucking same.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I highly regret giving into the hype and buying these, they are just not very good tbh. I bought 2 of them(nudist peach and pink really hard) they both were the same in terms of application. Neither of the colors suited me either but i would definitely hve given another shade try if i actually thought the formula was good. I found them to be streaky, nudist peach built up to be opaque but pink really hard was streaky no matter how many coats i applied. The only problem was when you build it up like most liquid lips tend to do t would flake off and look gross. I also found that it never dried down and would get everywhere, tbh it reminded me a lot of nyx soft matte lip creams which i am not a fan of. Also the shade pink really hard appears to be a mid toned warm pink in the bottle but is actually a very bright coral shade.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought, berry recognize and nice to fuschia . Both were very pigmented and did not feel drying. Price was very affordable and I loved that I could build the product and reapplication was minimal. Keep stepping up the game wet n wild and add more colors. Worth the money would buy again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So, I own the peach shade. It's so freaking gorgeous on. But the formula is so thin. It takes a bit to get an opaque coverage. I still like it though. And the applicator is pleasantly comfortable lol.