wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 44-55
wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

These are the best matte, budge-proof lipsticks ever! And for the price they can't be beat. I bought 9, and ended up giving 4 to my daughters because they were too light for me. I have tried all the fancy brands, but these rock at $3.99, especially when it's buy two and get the third 75% off!

They do not come off until you eat. To get them off, in fact I use oil at home, and carry a lip balm just to get them off.

Also the really nice pinky-nude color looks very light and pretty on my light brown skin, especially because it pops with the pinky coral against my yellow undertones. But I think this would look great on anyone.

I have found a dupe, however in Give Me Mocha, it a dupe for the Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Double Dare.

PS if you use a little lip balm it converts to a regular lipstick. Just go over it lightly with lip balm and roll your lips together, and viola! It continues all day, and stays just as vibrant!

on 4/4/2017 3:05:00 AM

I bought this in Rebel Rose after seeing my fave nail Polish YouTuber wearing it. It's very reasonably priced as are most Wet n Wild products. The shade Rebel Rose is very wearable. Kind of a MLBB look, depending on your complexion. The formula is great. It goes on smooth. Feels comfortable and stays put. I have worn it alone and with gloss over it. Looks really nice with Buxom Dolly over it. After initially trying this, I bought two more for back up & purse. I haven't tried any other shades yet. There are some good videos on YouTube showing people swatching the different shades. I should mention I have never owned any matte lip product before this one. More of a gloss person, but so glad I tried this. It's really great! 😊

I tried this based on reviews here and returned it. I got Pink something because the selection wasn't great. It has a terrible smell and the applicator is an odd shaped balding doefoot. They skimped on the amount of "fluff" on the wand making application very streaky and uncomfortable. I could feel the hard plastic sticking through which is something I've never experienced in any brand.

The dry down took a while and also about 3 coats to get it even looking. It dried to a very plasticy looking bright pink which I though I'd be able to make work by applying a gloss on top. Didn't work as this feels so dry and awful no matter what I put over it. I am a fan of a lot of WNW products but this one is an absolute no go for me. The screw off top also comes loose very easily. As soon as I tore the plastic off it, it was starting to come out on it's own which I imagine could lead to a makeup bag/handbag disaster.

The smell is a harsh chemical smell which I can't even compare to anything. No taste but overall a really lousy experience. The 1 positive was the price- regularly 4.99 and on sale for 2.99. Still wasn't worth keeping since Rite Aid is very close to me and I'm always in there it seems. I'm in the minority here but wonder how many people had terrible experiences also but didn't bother to write a review.

Video Reviews & Tutorials