wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 44-55
wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

3.6

on 1/21/2018 1:01:00 PM

This is not one of the better long lasting lipsticks or semi-permanents at the drugstore. It is hard to apply evenly as the formula is very thin. It does however have an good applicator, dries pretty quickly, and feels comfortable once on. But does it stay on? No. One sip of coffee will cause this to start coming off - a lot. I put it on and then had a cup of coffee. By the time I was done the lipstick had made a big ring around the edges of my lips and looked ridiculous. You also can not use chapstick, gloss, or anything under or over it - or it won't adhere or it will come off. I use Maybelline Superstay and to avoid the tackiness then apply chapstick. It doesn't budge and lasts all day.

on 11/27/2017 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this liquid lipstick. I love the texture and it doesn't crumble off. I use very light layers and build. It lasts through drinking and eating and it's priced so perfectly. I like it better than a few higher end matte liquid lipsticks that I have. I love the size too, about the size of a tube of lipstick so it fits in your bag really nicely. Some other brands they are really long and I don't like that personally. I also use a small bag so I just don't have room for big products. I love the matte look, but if I want to add some shine I just use a gloss on top. I would buy this again, and in fact I have. :)

on 6/23/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i am more and more impressed with the "new" wet n wild. i'm very surprised that i missed any chatter about this lippie on you tube. i went into CVS looking for a new lipstick shade, and i saw the shade rebel rose. i was really attracted to it. a pretty but funky mauvey shade. the applicator is a bit different. it has a sort of scoop in the middle of the doe foot that holds more product so it can be applied with one swipe. the texture isn't too thick, so it feels really natural on my lips after it dries down. this only takes a few minutes. ya can build it up, but it begins to feel sticky. but with normal application it doesn't feel cheap or drying on my lips at all. i also bought berry recognize. this berry shade is a bit more deep and not exactly a summer color, but i'm sure i'll use it at night or for dressier occasions anyway. it also has good lasting power. it stayed on for at least 7 hours, eating and drinking, and i still had to take it off with my elf sugar scrubbie thingie. haha...anyway i'm all about a quality product that is also easy on my atm card.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Liquid lipsticks are a tough one. They tend to be pretty drying on the lips and unfortunately if you apply them over a balm they don't layer well. I don't mind these ones from WnW and have the shades "Rebel Rose" (rose/mauve) and "Give me Mocha" (brown/mauve). The formula is lightweight, almost thin but highly pigmented, sets quickly, doesn't transfer, and is long wearing. It wears off evenly after drinking/eating but has real lasting power. Lips will feel dry after awhile. I prefer to remove and reapply after a meal because it gives me a chance to re-moisturize first and not just layer overtop the previous coat. There is a nice selection of shades and the packaging is sturdy acrylic, really cute actually. I usually start out with this product on the lips and if my lips start to feel dry I throw some gloss on over it and it looks great like that too. I do recommend giving these a try, they are pretty great, super affordable and comfortable for a liquid lipstick.

on 4/4/2017 3:05:00 AM

I bought this in Rebel Rose after seeing my fave nail Polish YouTuber wearing it. It's very reasonably priced as are most Wet n Wild products. The shade Rebel Rose is very wearable. Kind of a MLBB look, depending on your complexion. The formula is great. It goes on smooth. Feels comfortable and stays put. I have worn it alone and with gloss over it. Looks really nice with Buxom Dolly over it. After initially trying this, I bought two more for back up & purse. I haven't tried any other shades yet. There are some good videos on YouTube showing people swatching the different shades. I should mention I have never owned any matte lip product before this one. More of a gloss person, but so glad I tried this. It's really great! 😊

on 3/1/2017 10:47:00 AM

I don't know if I purchased a faulty product but mine is so dry on it's like torture! I make sure my lips are exfoliated and moist first, so what gives? Does it last? Yes, but it looks and feels horribly dry. I have the color Rebel Rose, beautiful in the tube but dull on. I wanted to love this :-(

I bought the catsuit give me mocha lip stain and doesn't stay on my lips I've tried putting lip balm underneath my lips and let it dry but it still comes off it comes off when I eat and it comes during the day.someone please tell me how to make it stay on because I really like the color otherwise I like it.

on 12/20/2016 11:28:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I hope to heck these are permanent, because the quality is amazing for such a low price point. I have a couple of their LE liquid lips; one is lovely and the other not so much. The Catsuit formula seems to be their perfected product: it is easy to apply, feels light and not terribly drying. I bought Flame of the Game which is close to Jeffree Star's Anna Nicole, but $12/$13 less AND available from your local Walgreens, no shipping fees required.
The staying power is excellent yet removes easily with a biphasic type makeup remover ( I use Garnier WP Micellar water). The line is cruelty free ( not sure about vegan) as are all WnW products. I definitely plan on getting at least one more; you could get nearly the entire set for the price of one higher end liquid lip.
I have tried Stila, KVD, Sephora brand, Jeffree Star and various independent merchants on Etsy and I maintain this formula is at the top of the list ( also fond of Sephora's as well.)