wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.1

on 5/27/2018 12:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I got this in the color Give Me Mocha. On me it's not as brown as the name implies. I have pale Irish skin and naturally pigmented lips. Pale pinks don't look right on me and I don't really care of orange or peach toned lippies (even though I have auburn hair and they are supposed to look good). I like lipsticks that are medium depth - not bright red but not pale. This one fits the bill. It reads red-brown I guess. I like the color. I dries fast and stays on pretty well. But not totally. After an evening out drinking and maybe eating a few bites, it's not totally intact but not totally off either.
There was another color I was interested in that someone here recommended but it was sold out at Target. Glad I got this one. It looks really dark on the website but not on me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick (Shade- Rebel Rose) @wetnwildbeauty
@mynykaa
The brand claims the lipstick to be Lightweight yet long stay. It Glides on like butter, highly pigmented and doesn't dry up the lips.

My views- (Swipe for swatches)
- Wet n Wild is one my favourite drugstore brands and it's Catsuit lipstick didn't disappoint me.
- ‎ This Lipstick actually feels like second skin and did not dry or crack my lips which usually mattes do.
- ‎I applied it in the morning and it literally stayed the whole day even after lunch. I Love the formula.
- ‎It's highly pigmented yet feels soft on the lips.
- ‎The lipstick doesn't smudge.
- I wear this Lipstick like on daily basis and is on my favourite list right now.
- ‎This Lipstick is worth your penny and is in budget.
- ‎The brand launched only 6 shades in India. I hope they do more soon.
Price - Rs 499
Will i repurchase? Yes i want to try more shades.

The price point is great and I like the packaging. However, the colours that I got (Nudie Patootie, Berry Recognize and Rebel Rose) are very thick - in my opinion too thick. They're drying and a bit harder to apply, since the applicator is great but not made for this thick of a texture. Also, I find them to have a bit of a funky smell and they can end up crumbeling.

Maybe if you haven't tried out the better liquid lipsticks on the market, you'll like the wet n wild ones. Hoewever if you're used to Jeffree Star, Kat von D, Dose of Colors etc. I highly doubt you'll reach for these. They're not horrible, but nothing I would repurchase or ever recommend to someone.

on 1/21/2018 1:01:00 PM

This is not one of the better long lasting lipsticks or semi-permanents at the drugstore. It is hard to apply evenly as the formula is very thin. It does however have an good applicator, dries pretty quickly, and feels comfortable once on. But does it stay on? No. One sip of coffee will cause this to start coming off - a lot. I put it on and then had a cup of coffee. By the time I was done the lipstick had made a big ring around the edges of my lips and looked ridiculous. You also can not use chapstick, gloss, or anything under or over it - or it won't adhere or it will come off. I use Maybelline Superstay and to avoid the tackiness then apply chapstick. It doesn't budge and lasts all day.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

It can compete with MAC liquid matt lipstick! I got a Missy and Fierce - pretty good bright blue toned, vintage vibe red.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought Wet ‘n’ Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit in the shade “give me mocha”,I really like the color it reminded me of the Milani Amore Matte liquid lipstick in the shade “01 Loved” but “give me mocha” is a little bit darker. I really like the creaminess of it and it stays on for a really long time,even though meals. The one problem I have with this product is that the applicator has a little curve to it with a really pointy tip that makes the product uncomfortable and streaky to put on, but after two coats it’s really good. This is a really good product for the price. I would definitely recommend this product.

on 11/27/2017 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this liquid lipstick. I love the texture and it doesn't crumble off. I use very light layers and build. It lasts through drinking and eating and it's priced so perfectly. I like it better than a few higher end matte liquid lipsticks that I have. I love the size too, about the size of a tube of lipstick so it fits in your bag really nicely. Some other brands they are really long and I don't like that personally. I also use a small bag so I just don't have room for big products. I love the matte look, but if I want to add some shine I just use a gloss on top. I would buy this again, and in fact I have. :)

Dont not hesitate to buy these little babies!!! I am in love with these. They are a little drying though so I put a lip balm on before applying but I have no problems at all with these other than that. I have coral corruption and Missy fierce and plan on buying more because for $5 you can not beat these little drugstore gems.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Flame of the Game: I bought this because it's supposed to be a dupe of a red I saw a BG wear. This is beautiful and I'm not sure I'll ever know if it is a true dupe, but it looks sexy as hell, so it's probably not "work-appropriate" or "family friendly." I think the word to describe the color is a true vermillion -- molten, vibrant, and doesn't take itself too seriously. I wouldn't eat or drink too soon after applying. You can, but I wouldn't. It performs best if you apply once and leave it be for as long as possible. If you eat you'll be tempted to reapply, which I can guarantee will change its chemistry. Removing it is also unpleasant. It's quite chunky when you're breaking it down with whatever method of removal you use. Use this for what it is: a gorgeous, very long lasting wild warm red, which you should not mess with until you're ready to start over. Take your photos first and drink your drink later. With a straw.

on 7/6/2017 8:02:00 PM

Omg, these are phenomenal!! I bought them in every shade, I wore Oh My Dolly! to a concert the other night, it didn't budge, smudge or anything! Looked fantastic all night, and was very comfortable. I would definitely recommend and re-purchase.