Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.2

Dont not hesitate to buy these little babies!!! I am in love with these. They are a little drying though so I put a lip balm on before applying but I have no problems at all with these other than that. I have coral corruption and Missy fierce and plan on buying more because for $5 you can not beat these little drugstore gems.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Flame of the Game: I bought this because it's supposed to be a dupe of a red I saw a BG wear. This is beautiful and I'm not sure I'll ever know if it is a true dupe, but it looks sexy as hell, so it's probably not "work-appropriate" or "family friendly." I think the word to describe the color is a true vermillion -- molten, vibrant, and doesn't take itself too seriously. I wouldn't eat or drink too soon after applying. You can, but I wouldn't. It performs best if you apply once and leave it be for as long as possible. If you eat you'll be tempted to reapply, which I can guarantee will change its chemistry. Removing it is also unpleasant. It's quite chunky when you're breaking it down with whatever method of removal you use. Use this for what it is: a gorgeous, very long lasting wild warm red, which you should not mess with until you're ready to start over. Take your photos first and drink your drink later. With a straw.

on 7/6/2017 8:02:00 PM

Omg, these are phenomenal!! I bought them in every shade, I wore Oh My Dolly! to a concert the other night, it didn't budge, smudge or anything! Looked fantastic all night, and was very comfortable. I would definitely recommend and re-purchase.

on 6/23/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i am more and more impressed with the "new" wet n wild. i'm very surprised that i missed any chatter about this lippie on you tube. i went into CVS looking for a new lipstick shade, and i saw the shade rebel rose. i was really attracted to it. a pretty but funky mauvey shade. the applicator is a bit different. it has a sort of scoop in the middle of the doe foot that holds more product so it can be applied with one swipe. the texture isn't too thick, so it feels really natural on my lips after it dries down. this only takes a few minutes. ya can build it up, but it begins to feel sticky. but with normal application it doesn't feel cheap or drying on my lips at all. i also bought berry recognize. this berry shade is a bit more deep and not exactly a summer color, but i'm sure i'll use it at night or for dressier occasions anyway. it also has good lasting power. it stayed on for at least 7 hours, eating and drinking, and i still had to take it off with my elf sugar scrubbie thingie. haha...anyway i'm all about a quality product that is also easy on my atm card.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So, I own the peach shade. It's so freaking gorgeous on. But the formula is so thin. It takes a bit to get an opaque coverage. I still like it though. And the applicator is pleasantly comfortable lol.

on 5/18/2017 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Y'all, these are too good.... I have to buy all of them.

I currently have three of the shades:
Rebel Rose (the most beautiful dusty mauve rose)
Video Vixen (a deep, dark berry burgundy), and
Flame of the Game (vivid orange red).

The doe foot, first of all, is the best applicator I've had on any liquid lipstick ever. It has a deep "curve-hugging" contour that fits your lip, so it applies accurately.
The formula is pigmented, matte, and long-wearing on all the shades I have. Hate to say it, as Kat Von D liquids were my signature, but Wet n' Wild has completely rivaled her formula, especially with a price point below $5. Incredible. Cheap, fantastic quality, beautifully bold.
Unlike most mattes, these aren't drying, and yet they don't transfer! HOW?
I'm impressed.

on 5/13/2017 5:48:00 PM

I was really skeptical with this product.I purchased one,since it was buy 1 & get 2nd item 75% OFF.This liquid matte lipstick is AMAZING.I couldn't wait to go back to purchase more.It's really a hit & miss with me on lip colors.I'm too picky.This product met all my expectations: Color was great with my skin tone.Stayed on my lips without any strange peeling.Easy to remove.A+ WET "N WILD!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Liquid lipsticks are a tough one. They tend to be pretty drying on the lips and unfortunately if you apply them over a balm they don't layer well. I don't mind these ones from WnW and have the shades "Rebel Rose" (rose/mauve) and "Give me Mocha" (brown/mauve). The formula is lightweight, almost thin but highly pigmented, sets quickly, doesn't transfer, and is long wearing. It wears off evenly after drinking/eating but has real lasting power. Lips will feel dry after awhile. I prefer to remove and reapply after a meal because it gives me a chance to re-moisturize first and not just layer overtop the previous coat. There is a nice selection of shades and the packaging is sturdy acrylic, really cute actually. I usually start out with this product on the lips and if my lips start to feel dry I throw some gloss on over it and it looks great like that too. I do recommend giving these a try, they are pretty great, super affordable and comfortable for a liquid lipstick.

on 5/3/2017 5:21:00 PM

This is for the shade Berry Recognize,it's a berry/reddish color and looks beautiful on my light skin tone. It is matte and lasts about 5 hours on me before fading a bit. It is very pigmented and don't take much to look good,I do moisturize with balm before applying and it didn't dry my lips out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So after I heard raves about how great this lipstick is, I decided to try it out. I got pink really hard, missy and fierce, and I just now got rebel rose. Pink is a bit too neon and bright for my fair complexion, and applies streaky as well. I also got Missy and fierce, a pretty classic red for dates, and just now got rebel rose, which is a great everyday/work soft pink shade that works better than Pink with my skintone. I love the formula for these. At around 5 bucks a tube, these feel more like a higher end liquid matte that won't crack and flake off in patches (sorry, milani!) And after I had some soup and a half sandwich for a work lunch meeting, it faded evenly and not patchy like most cheap liquid lipsticks. The wand tip doesn't grab too much product so it won't make a mess on your lips and it's shape is perfect for grabbing my lips. And it looks like it contains a lot of product for 5 bucks, which is good for the price. I'll get it again.