wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.7

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really like these lipsticks a lot more than I thought I would.
I bought two shades Berry Recognize and Coral Corruption.
I do really like both but Coral Corruption which is a bright red-toned coral seemed too bright on my skin tone, or at least too bright for my taste.
It looks amazing on my sister who is lighter than me, she is mac NC25 and rattan 2w2 in Estee lauder double wear. I am nc35 and wheat 3n2 in Estee lauder.
I use the shade Berry recognize, it is much deeper on the lips than in the tube.
On my medium skin tone, it is a berry wine shade and I really it.
It is not too much for summertime due to being a berry rose type shade so it works, but I also think it will be very nice for fall as well. I love when I find shades I feel I can wear anytime.
It is very long wearing and dries rather quickly. Another good thing is that it is not drying on the lips.
I would 100% recommend using a lip liner before applying because the edges just do not look as nice without it. The wand could be improved for applying more neatly.
On days I do not want it to be as bold I will just use my finger and tap the color onto my lips.
It does start to wear off close to four hours with eating and drinking but not too bad and not peeling like other long-lasting lipsticks I have used in the past.
Mostly just the centers and starts to fade a bit but you can add another layer and it looks fine. After 12 hours it was still stuck there.
I recommend taking it along with you to touch up if needed or taking a lip balm (FYI the balm will remove the lasting power) and use it to help blend the product back into the lips if it starts to get a little patchy.

It does remove easily with Ponds cold cream or other oily type product.
If you eat anything greasy that will tend to make it come off so be careful and touch up if needed so it does not get crazy looking.
I plan on buying Give Me Mocha and hopefully, they come out some other colors.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought mine at Walmart and got the shade "Pink Really Hard" and it's a baby pink that dries down a bright pink. It is very easy to apply with the dented applicator. It goes on really creamy and it dries down to a matte finish. I wore this for the whole day and it lasted pretty well. You could tell that some of the product had worn off but it wasn't horrible to the point where there was no trace of color. I really like the color range, since it goes from really light colors to super dark colors. The packaging is cute, but I don't like how the applicator unscrews really easily. It could open by itself and possibly make a mess in your purse. But overall, this is the best liquid lipstick at the drugstore!

on 1/22/2017 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am so impressed by this lipsticks,I would say they're the best ones I've tried, and I have a lot of high end ones. The quality is as good or better as the more expensive ones,they are super comfortable to wear,they dont dry out my lips,last all day,they do fade a little after eating,but they even fade nice,not all patchy like the kat von d or Anastasia.
Really really recommend this ones,and they are super affordable,I payed 3.99 for mine unlike the high end ones that are $25

Video Reviews & Tutorials