wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 18 & Under
wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

1 review

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought Wet ‘n’ Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit in the shade “give me mocha”,I really like the color it reminded me of the Milani Amore Matte liquid lipstick in the shade “01 Loved” but “give me mocha” is a little bit darker. I really like the creaminess of it and it stays on for a really long time,even though meals. The one problem I have with this product is that the applicator has a little curve to it with a really pointy tip that makes the product uncomfortable and streaky to put on, but after two coats it’s really good. This is a really good product for the price. I would definitely recommend this product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials