Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.2

on 10/18/2017 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Love this! I have this in "Give Me Mocha" and it looks nice on my complexion. Very subtle but the color pops in a way. It lasts long even after drinking coffee. I would give this 5 lippies but I can't because it is drying on MY lips. However I'm going to figure out a way to moisturize my lips before applying this. So in love with the color and how it's long lasting, can't wait to try a few other shades.

on 8/13/2017 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I gotta admit I wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised. The first day I wore only this on my lips, two coats. The first coat I applied very thin and it was a little streaky. I went in a few min later to apply another thin coat and I don't think i waited long enough because it started to drag the color off. I stopped and let it finish drying before fixing it. This wore absolutely beautiful after I initially got used to it. At first I felt it on my lips and I'm really not a fan of that but then that Feeling disappeared and it was like I had nothing on. This did crack a little but I do have a lot of texture on my lips probably from dehydration. It wasn't noticeable unless you were right up in the mirror flexing your lips. (I'm a little special ;-) ) I didn't get that gross line on the interior of my lips and it didn't pile during wear. I did drink some water and some vitamin water without a straw. When it comes to eating tho it's game over. It gets pretty gross and becomes super uncomfortable. I suggest taking it off or your probably going to regret it. Reapply after. Also being a makeup wipe for removal or you will be fighting a losing battle. For the price point yes please. Now the second day I wore it with a wet and wild gel lip pencil underneath. BIG mistake! It was super uncomfortable, totally obliterated the staying power, and I got that gunky line.....gross. I'll be going with just the lipstick from now on. I bought the color 923B Pink Really Hard. The name says it all. This is some in your face look at me pink and I love it. Really helps that tan pop too. I didn't find this awfully drying after a couple uses. Other liquid Lippies have my lips screaming for a drink at the end of the day but these weren't too bad. I'm sure with repeated use I'll have to mask my lips before bed. Oh I did notice the second time I used it it got these chunks in it. Just a couple but it was kind of a pain wiping them away.
UPDATE:
I purchased another color 922B Coral Corruption. It performed the same as the other color I purchased. You get about 3 hours of good wear before it starts to wear off on the inner lips.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Flame of the Game: I bought this because it's supposed to be a dupe of a red I saw a BG wear. This is beautiful and I'm not sure I'll ever know if it is a true dupe, but it looks sexy as hell, so it's probably not "work-appropriate" or "family friendly." I think the word to describe the color is a true vermillion -- molten, vibrant, and doesn't take itself too seriously. I wouldn't eat or drink too soon after applying. You can, but I wouldn't. It performs best if you apply once and leave it be for as long as possible. If you eat you'll be tempted to reapply, which I can guarantee will change its chemistry. Removing it is also unpleasant. It's quite chunky when you're breaking it down with whatever method of removal you use. Use this for what it is: a gorgeous, very long lasting wild warm red, which you should not mess with until you're ready to start over. Take your photos first and drink your drink later. With a straw.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love that these are long lasting and not overly drying! Will continue to purchase!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought, berry recognize and nice to fuschia . Both were very pigmented and did not feel drying. Price was very affordable and I loved that I could build the product and reapplication was minimal. Keep stepping up the game wet n wild and add more colors. Worth the money would buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my first liquid lipstick and I really like it! I am very fair, and cool toned. I prefer mauve colors, rosey pinks. I picked the shade Rebel Rose, and I love the color. My lips do feel dry after applying this (but not a lot, definitely not dried out, just a bit drier), but I go over it with Burt's Bees, which solves the problem.

I am very particular about lipstick shades, I know what looks good on me (mauve colors). If you are cool-toned, fair, or enjoy mauves, then I'd give Rebel Rose a shot. Got this for 3 dollars on sale at Walgreens, so price can't be beat.

Also, in the past my lips have peeled from any kind of lipstick and even many chapsticks. Lately I have been trying budget lip products (I'm afraid to put down $$ for a lip product I might be allergic too) and I'm happy to say Wet n Wild and Elf haven't caused peeling for me. I'll take off a lippie if this ever does cause peeling.

on 5/30/2017 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't have much experience with liquid lipsticks. I recently bought the Lancome Matte Shaker lipstick in Beige Vintage and was blown away by it. I saw the rave reviews of this lipstick and thought it would be good as a way to not go through the lancome one too quickly. I bought Rebel Rose>looks like I smeared dirt on my lips..straight up gray brown on me. Berry Extravaganza is a good color (not for summer) but I don't like how it feels on the lips. feels dry looks dry and flat on lips... lancome is 5 times more expensive but the difference is night and day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So after I heard raves about how great this lipstick is, I decided to try it out. I got pink really hard, missy and fierce, and I just now got rebel rose. Pink is a bit too neon and bright for my fair complexion, and applies streaky as well. I also got Missy and fierce, a pretty classic red for dates, and just now got rebel rose, which is a great everyday/work soft pink shade that works better than Pink with my skintone. I love the formula for these. At around 5 bucks a tube, these feel more like a higher end liquid matte that won't crack and flake off in patches (sorry, milani!) And after I had some soup and a half sandwich for a work lunch meeting, it faded evenly and not patchy like most cheap liquid lipsticks. The wand tip doesn't grab too much product so it won't make a mess on your lips and it's shape is perfect for grabbing my lips. And it looks like it contains a lot of product for 5 bucks, which is good for the price. I'll get it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

These are slightly drying as are a lot of liquid lipsticks. Be sure to moisturize your lips very well before you apply this product. The overall staying power is very good. These last me a couple of hours without needing a touchup.

The color selection leans toward warm shades imo. I have Oh My Dolly which is a deep blue based pink/red. It's very pretty. I purchased Rebel Rose against my better judgement since it has received nothing but rave reviews on You Tube. On my fair cool toned skin it comes off as a hideous brown that makes me look like a corpse. I wish drugstores would provide testers! I guess brown lipsticks look good on some people or else they wouldn't continue to sell them.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I AM IN LOVE!
I have the colors Rebel Rose and Give Me Mocha. Beautiful liquid thin opaque formula that has no awful smell. When it dries down, it lasts almost all day on the lips and it fades gracefully too.
What I like most about these liquid lipsticks is that they are not drying after a whole day of wearing them. My lips get hurt and cracked easily but this formula is very forgiving on delicate skin.
I honestly love these liquid lipsticks more than my Kat Von D ones. For five bucks... I am in shock! Love Wet n' Wild even more for this successful launch, hope they expand the color range in the future!