Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.1

on 11/16/2017 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought mine at Walmart and got the shade "Pink Really Hard" and it's a baby pink that dries down a bright pink. It is very easy to apply with the dented applicator. It goes on really creamy and it dries down to a matte finish. I wore this for the whole day and it lasted pretty well. You could tell that some of the product had worn off but it wasn't horrible to the point where there was no trace of color. I really like the color range, since it goes from really light colors to super dark colors. The packaging is cute, but I don't like how the applicator unscrews really easily. It could open by itself and possibly make a mess in your purse. But overall, this is the best liquid lipstick at the drugstore!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this in a few different colors. It looks fantastic at first. After a couple hours, the color is gone and my lips are highly irritated. I will probably just throw it in the trash. It's too bad, because the colors are good, and the packaging is top notch.

Dont not hesitate to buy these little babies!!! I am in love with these. They are a little drying though so I put a lip balm on before applying but I have no problems at all with these other than that. I have coral corruption and Missy fierce and plan on buying more because for $5 you can not beat these little drugstore gems.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Uhm long lasting liquid lipstick for under $5?! YES PLEASE. The only other liquid lipsticks I have tried are Kat Von D, Anastasia, and Jeffree Star. Yes, the Wet 'n' Wild lippies aren't as great, but they are great for the price. I find that they last long on the lips, and have a vibrant, opaque color. I've gotten many compliments wearing this product and people are shook after they find out I paid under $5!

The negatives: drying on the lips, and a limited color range.

Overall, I highly recommend!

on 5/18/2017 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Y'all, these are too good.... I have to buy all of them.

I currently have three of the shades:
Rebel Rose (the most beautiful dusty mauve rose)
Video Vixen (a deep, dark berry burgundy), and
Flame of the Game (vivid orange red).

The doe foot, first of all, is the best applicator I've had on any liquid lipstick ever. It has a deep "curve-hugging" contour that fits your lip, so it applies accurately.
The formula is pigmented, matte, and long-wearing on all the shades I have. Hate to say it, as Kat Von D liquids were my signature, but Wet n' Wild has completely rivaled her formula, especially with a price point below $5. Incredible. Cheap, fantastic quality, beautifully bold.
Unlike most mattes, these aren't drying, and yet they don't transfer! HOW?
I'm impressed.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Wasn't sure how I would like these at first because I am very weary of drugstore longwearing lip products. They either flake off or just look like crap in general.. BUT I was pleasantly surprised. They are very pigmented are not too drying ( to me they feel kind of satiny) and they don't wear off all flakey and they are super cheap. Wet n wild has really been stepping up their game lately. I highly recommend them!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I was intrigued to try the latest new lip product offering from Wet 'n' Wild. I have Video Vixen, which on me (NW 43/Revlon Colorstay Caramel with heavily pigmented lips) is a deep red with plummy undertones. Actually, 1 coat is a deep red. Two coats take this into lovely vampy plummy red awesomeness.
At first, I was afraid that this would go on patchy, but the thin formula spreads well and evenly onto the lips. The applicator is a little odd; there's a little dip in the doe-foot. I'm able to work with it fine; I just make sure I apply the product to the middle of my bottom lip first so it won't be so chunky and wobbly on the outlines of my lips. It dries down to a light-feeling, powdery finish in about five minutes. After that, your lips are good to go for at least 4-5 hours, even through light sipping and snacking. (I always blot all lip products off before a meal, I prefer to eat bare-lipped and don't mind reapplying afterward)

Overall, this color leaves a lovely finish on the lips with a light feel. It's not overly drying, especially if you have a good lip care regimen. It's a nice product and I'm thinking of picking up another in a more summery color.

The first time I bought this it was in a Barbie pink color. I don't know what I was thinking. The color was not my shade for sure, but also the texture was not good. It was patchy and didn't dry down all the way. But I kept hearing how great it was on YouTube, so for $5 I tried again. Went with the color Rebel Rose and it is beautiful and perfect! The texture is great, it dries down to a comfortable finish and goes great with so many makeup looks. Performs as well as pricier liquid lipsticks in my opinion, so I will definitely repurchase this!

on 2/28/2017 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had high hopes for this but was sadly disappointed. I got the color "Gimme Mocha" which is a really nice color(hoping to find something similar in a different formula). I would describe as a rosey brown or redwood color.

Anyways these are super drying and have no staying power even with lip liner and/or a lipbalm on. It does dry down fast but they basically crumble and slide off. Adding a gloss only makes ot worse

Sticking with their lipsticks instead of the liquids.

I have his in rebel rose and nudie patootie. For a matte lipstick these are not drying at all. The colors I have are very flattering for fair skin. The only thing is I wish these were more long wearing but that's with most lipsticks. They're great for everyday wear though and are only 4.99 so I highly recommend trying them out.